• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Game of Thrones (But less death?)

Sarafina30

Hello everyone!

My friend and I are interested in starting a roleplay surrounding a fantasy kingdom rife with political unrest. The lines of a nation will be carved out through this roleplay, depending on those who seek glory.

Therefore, this roleplay will have a Game of Thrones feel, yet be comepletely dependent on your characters choices. My friend will be playing the role of the gamemaster, and will be guided through the Burning Wheel character creation. The Burning Wheel is a fantasy roleplay system that allows for checks and balances. Therefore, if anyone is interested in joining us, they can think up a character concept through the BW and thencan be assisted from that point forward.

We're looking for people interested in a dark, medieval roleplay that focuses on the political manuveurs of your character. This demands slightly experienced roleplayers looking for a challenge, or those who wish to test their metal. Please contact me if you want more information!

I don't know anything about the Burning Wheel thing, but I'm interested. R Roleplay Addict you in?
It's kind of like a DnD system that does roll checks for big actions. And you use the character creation system to form your characters. I'm new to this particular system but it helps to really flesh out a character's history and their skills. If you're more interested we can start up a message and talk about the details! :xFsmile:

Sarafina30 Sarafina30 Normally this would be the part where I'd ask if there's super powers or not,but either way I'm fine.

What I want to know are two things:
1. Is this a forum rp? I don't want to do anything with discord or skype or anything else off the site.

2. If it's a forum rp, can I see some simple examples of the system at work? Particularly what tests look like in a combat scenario and what a duel of wits looks like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back