• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones 1x1

Schofield

A chap
Hey! I'm looking for generally any Game of Thrones roleplay that requires me to play a canon male character.

I'm open to OC x Canon and Canon x Canon. I can do M x M, F x M and NSFW. I am willing to double up as any character, including female ones. My style is generally third person and semi-literate to literate, but I can do my best to adapt this in the right circumstances!

I'm most confident playing characters such as Ramsay Bolton, Theon Greyjoy, Jon Snow and Bran Stark, but I'm perfectly fine with writing others. We can discuss whatever plot or pairing you're interested in, along with OCs, either in DM or through continuing this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back