• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Galaxy of Jewels (Steven Universe)

Black Onyx/ Black Star Diopside
Interaction: ( MochiHaru MochiHaru Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) Mention: ( Squad141 Squad141 )​
Diopside scanned over the rest of her allies as her partner glanced about the area in awe. She opened her mouth to speak when Apatite arrived, the short gem silencing herself in order to hear what the blue one said.

Once they were gone and the ship began moving, she returned her attention to Amber and Almandine "Interference with any Organics will be kept to a minimum. Direct confrontation should be delegated to Amber here, who shall report any findings back to the rest of us whilst still maintaining a low profile at all costs. We will these findings to determine whether or not the lesser beings will be worth keeping alive for later usage or shall be wiped from existence before colonization restarts."

She glanced back to Black Onyx, who had activated her boots and was now happily floating several inches off the ground whilst giggling "The rest of us are to focus mostly on surveying the planet and its potential resources. This will of course include the salvaging and appraisal of any leftover Gem locations."

"Yeah yeah! We find big shiny and play with it!"

"No, it will most likely involve checking up on any potentially active main terminals like the one that should be located at a structure left on the moon. This will most certainly include the prime kindergarten."

"Oooh, new friends there we find?!? Yes!"

"Doubtful." Diopside continued "Most gems would've most likely been hatched already and either left or were destroyed during the end of the Rose Rebellion."

"Dio know lots! Lots and lots!"

"The reports and logs concerning our target are vast." the smaller gem walked off to the side for a moment "But they are quite outdated, so staking everything on them alone would be foolish. I do however, have a small counter for potential dangers that may present themselves."

She idly nodded to the bubbled gem which still floated around her, then turned back towards the others "I shall be able to formulate amore consistent method of approach once the Purple Eye returns relevant information. Until then I suppose we must simply stay with patience."

"Yes yes, big ship Nyx explore yes?"

Diopside gave a small hum of thought before shrugging "Very well, but keep your claws sheathed. And no biting anything"

Black Onyx gave a small whine at this then smiled. She crouched low before nodding her head vigorously, then turned and dropped to all fours like an animal before bounding wildly out of the room to explore the ship at her leisure.

Diopside shook her head at this before giving another thoughtful hum before leaning against a nearby wall and pondering in silence as the bubble continued floating around her.

Black Diamond "Obsidian"

Talking with Helio, Black Diamond gave a sheepish grin and blushed. "Is it really that obvious?" she asked with a chuckle, but kept it low so the others wouldn't hear. "Don't worry - I'll tell you eventually, but for now please just continue to call me Obsidian. It'll be a lot easier for everyone." With a nod, she followed Helio back to the group.

Black Diamond watched silently as Howlite ran off, and Beryl advertised for the Crystal Gems, and then left. That left only Henry, Helio, Henry's dad, and herself. "Perhaps you should go after Howlite. I'll be here when you calm her down," Black Diamond suggested.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

Having all the human knowledge and information stored in her mind she snapped out of it and looked to the window while standing up. Putting her hands behind her back she stood in front of the glass and looked down with narrowed eyes. "Hm...I can't believe I'll have to act with those gems...I won't enjoy if one bit.." She turned around and leaned against it now while folding her arms.

Black Star Diopside
Interaction: ( MochiHaru MochiHaru )​
"You won't have to." Diopside stated, keeping her gaze fixed directly of her as she raised a finger and stopped the bubble orbiting her with it "Contact with gems should be especially minimal, the risk of them discovering and capturing you is not proportional with what we may gain from having you overly invest yourself in their affairs. Merely maintain focus on the organics, then our superiors can send a sizeable force to decimate these rogue vagrants with little trouble once we turn in our reports."

Once she finished speaking, she lifted her finger off the bubbled gem and allowed it to continue orbiting around her.

Henry Nebula
Interaction: Beryl( Kluke101 Kluke101 ), Howlite, Helio( CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny ), Obsidian( Noivian Noivian )
Henry listened to the Gem's explanation, rubbing his chin in the process. Corrupted Gems; So that doesn't only refer to corrupt leaders, but it has another a whole other meaning. As Henry was about to ask this, Howlite asked him to tell Helio where she went, leaving the shop. She apparently had some other mission to fulfill,Helio soon asked the moment Howlite left.

"No, didn't." Henry answered Helio's inquiry, "She said you'd know where to find her, so I'd leave it up to you." He soon heard Beryl's offered and immediately answered. "I wouldn't recommend that. She doesn't trust you nor the 'Crystal Gems' yet, so I think it's best if you go back where you came from..." He doesn't even know her name, so how can he trust her with Howlite's volatile condition? She might get killed, or in this case, Shattered. Henry just needed time to think about all this; his heritage, the Gemkind...He could only hope nothing bad comes out of this.

Beryl/Malaya​
Beryl went on to explain the mission of the Crystal Gems to the curious boy. She had hoped to encourage him and the others to join the Crystal Gems, only to be met with another answer... offering her help, Beryl paused at Henry's words, she scratching the back of her head. " Well I can see I'm no longer welcome... by the way, my name's Beryl... what's yours?" She inquired. Departing after another moment, Beryl blinked at the sight of the purple tinted sky- she all but racing back towards the beach house. Bursting through the front door, Beryl exclaimed. " Malaya! Sunstone! Are you seeing the sky outside?!" She inquired, Malaya standing. " we know.. Beryl stay in here with Skylar. Sunstone, we should go outside and see what it's about." Malaya decided, stepping onto the beach as she spotted the shape in the sky... could it be?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Squad141 Squad141 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter MochiHaru MochiHaru
Noivian Noivian

Almandine
Interaction: Black Dio, Black Onyx( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )
"Keep a Low Profile, got it." Almandine nodded in response as the ship they're in began to move. The commander of the bunch, Apatite, began to give some directives. Apparently, warrior types are allowed to roam around the ship while the rest goes to the bridge and stays there. With a shrug, he decided to follow the Feral Black Onyx around the ship, occasionally looking out to see the stars; their future colonies. The thought of it excites him; being able to conquer other planets was nothing new to him, but killing the planets natives? Now that's thrilling. He ponders the idea of slaughtering every earthling while he began to fidle with another knife.

Amber
Once noticing they were getting closer and closer to the surface she pushed off the wall and walked with her arms crossed. She looked at almandine and actually agreed with her surprisingly. She mustn't blow her cover..it'll be over but that is if she could use the others for backup. They can potentially kill them. I mean we'd easily beat them. Of course we'd be smarter, those rebel gems are mentally stupid. That's what she always thought of gems ever denying who they were, disobeying what they were made for. A gem has a purpose, those are for the diamonds to decide, but clearly they're not listening. So, amber wouldn't hesitate if she'd have to shatter them herself.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Squad141 Squad141

Howlite was walking through the wooded area near the water tower. She had her War Axe in her hand as she looked into the purple sky. She knew what was coming and knew it was about time for them to finally come back. She was flipping a device in her other hand. It was deactivated Homeworld technology. "About time... I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't come..." she said with a sigh as she flipped a switch and the device activated. She seemed to be agrrivated, with a twinge of insanity.

Helio's eyes opened wide. "No... nonononono..." She said a bit distressed as she ran towards the door. "She is going to try and draw Homeworld gems to her..." She said as she opened the door quickly. "She hasn't fought in years.... I don't think she can fight like she used to..." She said as she out of the shop and towards the edge of the city.

The device Howlite turned on made a Homeworld Escape pod whirr to life. It was crashed into the earth and was unable to fly. Howlite activated the holopad in order to check the status. She had kept her training in this field from her Homeworld days. "Alright... Lets see if the old Tracking device works on this old thing..."She said as she activated the Tracking device. She was unsure if the old thing would work or not.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Kluke101 Kluke101 Noivian Noivian GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Squad141 Squad141 AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal MochiHaru MochiHaru (Anyone else)

Last edited:
"Henry Nebula." Henry answered as Beryl went out the door. With a sigh, he decided to sit down and take off his apron, knowing that his shift ended pretty early. He soon noticed something going on with the sky that he cannot explain; It suddenly turned purple...Well, Partially. Helio soon ran out the door, looking quite distressed about Howlite; Mentioning something about Homeworld Gems..."Would it be best to hide out for a while...?" He asked himself, letting out a sigh as he rubbed his Gemstone, thinking about everything that had happened thus far. If what everyone said is true, then this complicates things. Which side should he be on? What should he even do? Those thoughts plagued his mind as he stood up, grabbing a glass milk...

Aquamarine had been roaming the halls for a while now, but boredom never overtook her, as she was simultaneously combat and training and walking around at the same time. Then she came around the animalistic Black Onyx. She still wondered what use she would be for, but nevertheless, approached the primal gem.

"Salutations. I believe we've haven't met yet. I'm Aquamarine, or as some call me, The Judge. You seem to be very bored. This allows to theorize you haven't realized the Almandine has been following you around the ship for a while now yet."

She looked the Onyx at the Almandine, who was currently looking out the window, then looked back.

"Tell me about your partner, though I'm sure if she is or not, the Black Diopside. Is she useful?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

ATTENTION ALL AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL: HOMEWORLD TECHNOLOGY SIGNATURE FOUND. RELATIVE DISTANCE FROM LANDING BAY: CENTER.
MochiHaru MochiHaru
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Apatite glanced up from his control desk, surprised. Homeworld tech on Earth, after all these years? It wouldn't be online as of only and right now, unless....

"Diopside! Amber! Please come over here. Amber, check your scanner fro all life forms below, human and others, as well as possible landing bays. Diopside, I need you to tell me about possible situations for humans either finding Gem Technology, or there being stable sane gems still on Earth from the rebellions."​

Black Onyx
Interaction: ( MochiHaru MochiHaru Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​
Black Onyx crept through the halls on all fours, occasionally getting distracted by something she could spot in space beyond the nearby windows. She had noticed another presence near her, but they seemed busy pondering. Dio always got angry whenever Nyx interrupted her thinking, Black Onyx didn't want to get on these new teammates bad sides yet. They had a mission to do together!

Then someone new showed up whilst she was in the middle of looking over a part of the floor with intensity. The wild Gem's head shot up at this new presence, then smiled wildly once she realized it was another teammate!

"Ah, Alm thinking! Nyx not be interrupting them. Dio no like interrupting." She shook her head before pushing herself to her thick legs and clapping her large, metallic hands together "Yes yes! We team! Dio so smart! She know everything! She make sure me make Diamonds proud! Uses blue gem very good-like! Mission success guarantee!"

Black Onyx seemed to get pumped up by her own words, and swayed side to side as she thought of her partner.
Black Star Diopside
Interaction: ( Squad141 Squad141 )​

Diopside glanced up as the alert reached her, giving a small hum of thought before making her way to Apatite. As expected, the second she drew near the gem had a request for her, one which was fairly simple to do.

Placing her hand to her chin, she let out a thoughtful 'tut' before raising a finger "The idea of either is more than possible, we have already confirmed organic sentient beings inhabit this planet, and they could've easily come to inhabit a gem location and accidentally activated it. They could've learned about our people through studying of the ruins and made an assumption based on the presence of the purple eye that we were coming.

She folded her arms behind her back and tilted her head to the side "However, the idea of rebel forces still being active is more troublesome and just as likely. I shall point out that in the reports on the Rose Rebellion the Rebel Leader has been mentioned to possess a shield of incredible power which, in theory, could've aided in the preservation of her and some of her forces. In that case it would mean that the signal is nothing more than a trap, albeit an archaic and foolhardy one."

She glanced out a nearby window "In other events it is possible that a bubbled gem in a secure location could've withstood the effects of the corruption and have been released later on by outside forces. It very well could be one of our own seeking assistance after all this time."

She turned back to Apatite, "In any scenario I recommend ignoring the signal for the time being and focusing our efforts on establishing a base of operations, from there we can prioritize our efforts across the planet with better efficiency. A trap by either gems or organics, a call for help from a stranded gem, responding will require a level of risk I am uncomfortable with taking until our mission is at least semi-complete."

She then reached out and took hold of the gem floating around her before looking it over "If it pleases, I could check to see which path would offer the least resistance."

Last edited:
Amber
Hearing Apatite call for her she turned her head towards the direction and began walking to the room he was in. She stood once he was in her sight and listened to his commands. As he finished, she walked over to a window and blinked a few times to activate her scanner, having it programmed in her. Moving her head slowly to scan the area below them she could find a few figures close by.
She closed her eyes to turn it off before looking at him. "There are some humans from afar, located in a town, on the beach though...I picked up gems. So I suggest we do not land in this area of the bay, perhaps somewhere further.."
Squad141 Squad141

This was bad. Humans were definitely not a problem, they would be easy to terminate and purge. But with Diopsides idea that gems could've withstanded the corruption, wit multiple ways to do so, and Amber confirming the presence of the gems down below on the surface of the oncoming planet. Then she suggested landing somewhere else.
"Sorry, Amber. The ship has a set course to land of the beck-side of the ocean by that large village down there. We will be arriving soon, and the tracking signal will still be there. It may be a trap, but at least we'll be prepared for what we know is out there."
Then he pressed a button on he control panel:
[ATTENTION. ALL GEMS TO BRIDGE IMMEDIATLEY. READY TO LAND IN 10.]
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
MochiHaru MochiHaru
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Black Onyx
Interaction: ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​
Black Onyx looked as if she would go talking about her relation to Diopside, but the sudden alert gave her pause.

"Ah, we land now! Dio need me be there! We need go!" She said before crouching on all fours and racing for the bridge.

Black Star Diopside

Interaction: ( MochiHaru MochiHaru Squad141 Squad141 )​
Diopside paused in her movements once Apatite replied to Amber, the smaller gem allowed the bubble to continue floating as she stepped forward "Would that not entail risking Amber's cover and potentially exposing our operation before we even begin? With all do respect I believe stalling this ship and cutting off that set course would be far more reasonable than allowing it to risk our cover in such a haphazard manner."

She pressed her hands together as she glanced out a nearby window, watching them come closer to the planet with a twinge of annoyance tugging at the side of her lip before her apathetic expression took hold once more. She folded them behind her back and spoke evenly "In any case my previous recommendation still stands." she said before going silent.

Almandine​
ATTENTION ALL AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL: HOMEWORLD TECHNOLOGY SIGNATURE FOUND. RELATIVE DISTANCE FROM LANDING BAY: CENTER.

"Wait, they actually found our tech?" Almandine asked himself as he heard the announcement ring out, he couldn't help but wonder how in Gem hell did they find working Homeworld tech on that lousy rock in space...Things are getting real interesting. With a grin, he headed towards the bridge, seeing as how everything is escalating faster than expected. And soon enough, an order to proceed to the bridge was issued for landing, and the feral onyx whooshed pass him almost immediately.

"Okay, what did I miss?" Almandine asked as he arrived at the bridge, his hands behind his head, curious as to what would happen next.

(Everyone does. You have bad experiences with everything at least once. I won’t force you to, but really you have bad experiences with group rps and you’re still doing them.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back