• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern < <G l o r y > > |accepting

Important Links
Here is the link to the character sheet. If you look at mine I want everyone's superpower section to be bullet points and please no OP powers. I use the superpower wiki ad I assume others do as well when looking for powers. Please read the rules cause there is something that you have to place in your cs and if it not there that is how I know you did not read the rules. Please don't hesitate to talk to me i will be sharing a link to the ooc in a few minutes. Do not ask me questions that can be answered via the rules. Other than that good luck eveyone and I look forward to see what superhero, villain or vigilante you guys have created. Also one more thing, please invite your friends the more applicants the merrier you can tag them in the ooc once i have that up.
G l o r y| c s
G l o r y| o o c

Last edited:
Sounds fun! I can’t see the full page bc I’m not on mobile rn but I think I’ll be interested if you’re still accepting people.

There are some many slots available for this rp. I am accepting character applications right now! Please don’t be afraid to apply I look forward to role playing with new faces!!! Please come join!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back