• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh, we got fellas looking out in the distance and some just wanderin' about, looking for non-descript interesting things. me character's talkin' to Xander atm, just catching up to now.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka you want to conclude things for now and have Hannah get some rest? I'll have Liliya stand watch by her if that's the case.
Up to Liliya if she thinks Hannah should be there for the meeting, if not then yes Hannah will drift off into proper sleep (finally). Should she stay Hannah will not suffer any nightmares.

As it appears that most peeps are done with ya conversing on the ship.
I've taken the liberty of pushing forward with another skip so that we can land the ship and move forward with the roleplay.

I hope ya characters were all set with this and apologize if I interrupted any conversations you might have been going through!

As it appears that most peeps are done with ya conversing on the ship.
I've taken the liberty of pushing forward with another skip so that we can land the ship and move forward with the roleplay.

I hope ya characters were all set with this and apologize if I interrupted any conversations you might have been going through!
Excellent! I'll get to posting ASAP.

Hiya everyone! I am back in the realm of the US after my internship abroad ! Might I request a small recap as to what has happened so I can toss Taenya back into the mix?

Hiya everyone! I am back in the realm of the US after my internship abroad ! Might I request a small recap as to what has happened so I can toss Taenya back into the mix?
We rode an airship to Beacon to see what it was the bad guys want. Landing now.
Mistral got rekt.
Shade is about to (we don't know that IC)

Welcome back friendo!
I do hope ya had a great time during your internship.

Just to sum things up real quick, I'll point out some key points that you may or may not have remembered or had seen before leaving.

- If you remember, there was a tournament going on in Mistral. It was the Vytal Festival and peeps were fighting at the Amity Tournament. So things just kept going like that for a little while, fighting here and there.
- In the midst of the tournament, 3 small airships arrived on the scene in the middle of the festival. Black liquid poured out from the three ships...and a whole Grimm invasion started. Chaos happened and peeps went into full on fight and protect mode.
- The villain showed up on top of a giant Monstra Grimm and practically wiped out an entire Atlas Armada in a split second by blasting them away.
- Amity Colosseum fell due to a giant tree Grimm that had sprouted in the middle of the arena. It destroyed one of the engines and the whole place fell in one of the forests of Mistral.
- Roux (NPC and owner of Amity Colossuem) took notice of all the fighters as well as some digging into information to recruit those he believed were of high strength and such(our characters), hired us with the promise of wealth and whatever else we might want as long as we can get revenge on the person/thing that destroyed centuries of work and tradition.
- Everyone except villain and Turic are on the airship heading to Vale, currently just reached the place and now are in the process of landing the giant thing.

Liliya's probably going to make her own exit too,then team up with another member as the opportunity arises
Awesome!
She planning on jumping off the ship too? LMAO

Thank you Nothingness! It's good to be back!

I did have an amazing time - saw cheetahs, lions, leopards, antelope galore, birds, hippo, rhino, elephants and more! I got to save a Rhino, got to see cheetah nuggets, and got to take down data too!

Not a fan of the snow currently falling but eh whatever.

Doing alright,just looking for the right juncture to get Liliya back into the action. She's keeping her eyes on the prize.

I’m hanging in there - wasn’t feeling well for a few days but now I’m doing much better and trying to find a good read on how to reply with Taenya

I’m hanging in there - wasn’t feeling well for a few days but now I’m doing much better and trying to find a good read on how to reply with Taenya
I wish you only the best for your well-being and it's good to hear from you! The story has made good progress for a while so I do understand the feeling @~@. Don't hesitate to ask!

Haha - just got to catch up and get a good way to insert Tae again - and yeah! It’s good to be home though I miss Africa haha

Ganryu Ganryu Is the explosion (and contamination) at the marine docks something that the group travelling to Beacon tower might notice? Or something for them to deal with only after the initial investigation?

Ganryu Ganryu Is the explosion (and contamination) at the marine docks something that the group travelling to Beacon tower might notice? Or something for them to deal with only after the initial investigation?
I'd say they can feel the explosion and see the rising smoke. Bit far to the contamination yet, but it will be forming into a Grimm shortly. It should grab attention and they can rush too. Just a little bit aways.

____

Btw, to all, how scary should I make this Grimm? Small fry and focus on the Thugs, or about as bad as the tree? My default is called "bone octopus", and is about as bad.

Since the investigation at the tower here is still the main objective,probably nothing too fearsome that could preclude the entire group from splitting up to divide their efforts if needed.

That's just my opinion,the rest may vote otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back