• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GᖇIᗰᗰ ᗯᗩᖇᏕ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the dumb question, will I just be waiting for this portion to 'end' to join in? Just wanting to know or if I should be posting now

Can I borrow handler for a little tidbit in my post? She won't reveal Ace is working with her just that 'Hey you clan loonies here is a bunch of grimm that appear to be following some madman on a motorcycle. Form a firing line and intercept'

Followed by 'Ace, I have an ambush set up with local millitia. They have a tank, so it should be easy to spot them. Don't say I never do nice things for you :blowkiss:'
Course, sorry for the tardiness and I will be stealing that killer line

Last edited:
Sorry for the dumb question, will I just be waiting for this portion to 'end' to join in? Just wanting to know or if I should be posting now
You're free to start posting now if you'd like!

- Vytal festival just happened. The tournament was going on.
- Reached to the final round before a Grimm invasion started.
- Invasion just ended with villain peep heading off on top of a Monstra.

Can we get a sort of clue what people are currently after? So we have an idea for coop posts going forward and what they expect out of peeps.

So for instance, Hannah is gonna grab some NPC's that are free to control by whomever interacts with her. So for instance @Soviet Panda can grab one and have it be nommed by a Grimm to establish it's threat. They will move towards the arena to check on Xander and Zaffre and there will be a veterinary NPC with them.
Currently, the main goal is to try and get everyone together into a group for those that want to be in a full group.
After, depending on how peeps want to do it. Get to the academies and investigate the vaults under each academy. Of course, while also having to deal with Atlas and trying to get approval to enter since even regular Atlas peeps technically are not allowed to enter.

Have we established leads that would point us towards the vaults under each academy?

Was that where the Aura Grimm were made and contained?

Sorry,looks like I need a refresher.

Have we established leads that would point us towards the vaults under each academy?

Was that where the Aura Grimm were made and contained?

Sorry,looks like I need a refresher.
No need to apologize.
It isn't where aura grimms were created/held.
But after the whole attack and wipe out of an entire fleet, Atlas is not letting the monstra go. Soon enough Atlas is going to be bringing back civilians to the city and comm. Chatter is going to be plenty heard throughout the area about sightings of the monstra heading for one of the academies(hence where the villain comes in and does their thing there.)

For those that want to follow that info and be suspicious enough to head to haven academy in mistral first. Go for it.
Those that are aura Grimm will sooner or later head there too after getting flash visions of the academies due to the villain peep commanding their own troops to investigate the one they are currently at. (Kind of like a hive mind command thing)

Ok. Another Turic post to come, no child murder anymore. I promise, my bad. Sorry if I set off anyone with it. Unrightfully pushed the line with that. Anyways, just letting you know accursedjobber accursedjobber

Ok. Another Turic post to come, no child murder anymore. I promise, my bad. Sorry if I set off anyone with it. Unrightfully pushed the line with that. Anyways, just letting you know accursedjobber accursedjobber
yeah, child murder isn't very poggers. Especially for reputation and conversations between peeps, can't really cut deals with a known child murderer and all-around serial killer.

yeah, child murder isn't very poggers. Especially for reputation and conversations between peeps, can't really cut deals with a known child murderer and all-around serial killer.
I am not so much worried about Turic as I am with myself out of rp. Turic is not suppose to be a good person, never meant to have a good feature among him. Broken home, broken mind, broken morals. A truly antagonistic man

Just a reminder to peeps, starting tomorrow I will not be able to answer questions or post.

Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ganryu.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will

What good is a bunch of German stereotypes if Hans and his Flammenwerfer aren't with them.

Would having a personally created area/lair type situation for Turic to return to be fine? Nothing like a whole new town or anything just some kind of hidden/reinforced position, castle even. No idea yet on looks just a general idea. Ganryu Ganryu

Hello everyone I am sorry to say that because of some recent real world events I am going to have to leave for a unknown amount of time until it settled. An I apologize for the sudden departure.

Hello everyone I am sorry to say that because of some recent real world events I am going to have to leave for a unknown amount of time until it settled. An I apologize for the sudden departure.
Ah man hope you're doing good, Goodluck with whatever's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back