• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FxM So...you wanna write some Star Wars?

Iorveth

Hey all,

I'm new to RP Nation, but I have some experience on other sites. I started getting back into rp's a few weeks ago after a long hiatus and I am always in search of more story partners.

A few things about me:
  1. I am a female in my 20s and tend to prefer female characters with male pairings.
  2. 18+ at least, no exceptions on that one. Sorry.
  3. I have a few characters I have been developing, and am always looking for opportunities to create new things. I love to co-create stories with my partner. I'd prefer you have some ideas on what you want to bring into the story. Please don't expect me to do all the heavy lifting. Lets create something together.
  4. OOC is a high preference. Lets chat, talk about the story and our characters interactions. Share music you like with me or a funny video. Into it all, lets just have fun!
  5. Searching for a lit/semi-lit writing partner. I'm not perfect, but I am striving to always improve and I would want the same things from the person I am working off of. My post lengths vary (usually 3-4 paragraphs). I am very okay with shorter responses, but ask that there be a balance.
  6. I don't want to play canon characters, its too restricting and I don't have fun with it. I prefer the creative freedom of the OC world.
  7. I can rp most anything in Star Wars (I love having an excuse to research) but I do prefer Old Republic era, with a focus on Sith and Sith Empire characters. I also have been warming up to Clone Wars and post Order 66 storylines.
I have been doing rp stuff for over 10 years, but am just returning to e-rp formats. I have pretty extensive Legends knowledge from games, books and comics, as well as a context in the movies. I will say that I am not up to date on the Mandalorian, Clone Wars or Rebels.

I am open to all pairings in this universe, but as stated above, I prefer OC characters.

I usually play alien races (humanoids like Togruta or Chiss), but can do human ones as well. Alien cultures tend to be more of a challenge and add more flavor to the character/story. I reserve the right to change my mind at anytime.

Reach out if you're interested, or even if you'd just like to say hi!

Last edited:
I'm always up for anything Star Wars-esque. I'm new here too and also prefer writing my own characters more than writing characters that exist. Not your own shoes and all that. I'd be up for setting up an rp or somethin'. If someone lets me write I could do two paragraphs easy, more if I'm into the rp. I find it hard to not write a lot. With the exception being conversation where you can only write so much without it seeming too much.

I have 5 years of experience writing rp, ten writing stories in general. I am in my twenties.

I know Legends most, but I've been getting into the openness of canon. Not much there, easier to fill it in with your own creations. Been liking writing in post-empire stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back