• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MultiFandom // "You're my only hope" to fight boredom

Tomatoad

Hello!

I'm a former roleplayer willing to give it a try again! I used to roleplay on forums, TTRPG, Google Docs or Discord but can try something new :)

Right now, I do crave some Star Wars roleplay. I do have a plethora of existing characters, but can also create something for the occasion!
  • Looking for OCs, not canon characters
  • I mostly use art faceclaims, not photos (in a semi realistic style like my avatar or the banner). Do as you wish tho
  • Open to any kind of ship combination, if ship there is (only limit is the character's own preferences) (LGBT+ friendly)
  • I'm looking for comforting things but I'm also a huge Andor fan : stories revolving about random people's lives is my jam. Don't stress about getting things correct or seeing the shows, I'm not up to date in my knowledge either.
  • I'm not a native english speaker so please bear with me!

STAR WARS //

What I have in stock :
  • A kage migrant doing vaulting in various cabarets/circus, and various silly jobs on the side
  • A cathar Clone Wars veteran (Judicial) who now works as a long-haul/cruise crew member and birdwatches on his free time
  • A mirialan revolutionnary (and CIS fighter), on the run. He is now stuck after the war, taking care of two kids (after being guilt-tripped into oblivion by said kids into letting them stay)
and many, many more, feel free to ask! 😊

Other eventual fandoms/ideas :
- SWTOR
- The Witcher (my lazy self hasn't finished the I yet 🫥)
- homebrew settings

If interested you can answer here or PM me!

Last edited:
I used to loooooove the old Star Wars movies. And Rogue One is my favorite newer one. I haven’t finished Mandelorian or Andor but they’re good. Anyway, I’ll dm you about ideas!

Solaris_ Solaris_ I used to watch the old movies so much when I was a kid!
And Rogue One is my favorite too, so naturally Andor is my favorite show as well. Thank you for your interest, let me check your dm !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back