• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FxF spy plot

Sunfall27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Thanks for checking out my plot! I'm not very picky when it comes to writing partners or word cout, just no one liners. Here's the important part, the plot.

My character is an ex-russian spy. She fled to America after she was ordered to kill innocents by Russian government. Little did she know she had been followed to the boarder of Russia by her ex-partner, in more ways than one. He let her go on the promise that she would assist him if he had a mission in America. They both knew he would. While in America, my character meets your character. They immediately hit it off and become great friends though my character has recently been thinking of more. Five years after she left Russia, he returned, finding her in America with his mission, kill your character. My character is confused, are they still killing innocents or has your character been keeping a secret.

Either comment or shoot me a message if your interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back