• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [FxF] Slow-Burn Cross Culture Sapphic Fantasy

Endless Dream

Hey there! I am looking for something specific, but a few guidelines first:

- 21+ age is a must
- Confident writing ability
- A love for pushing a plot forward

Still with me? Good!

I have a craving for a sapphic romance RP that takes place in a fantasy setting of our creation. It does not have to be a well-defined world, but it certainly can be developed over time. What I am looking for is substance in the plot over having a super lore dense world from the get-go.

The plot? I have the idea that Character A is a warrior-woman of some sort, perhaps a sellsword, who has defied her cultural norms. And Character B is from a different culture, perhaps one that is a bit more free in who they choose to love. Character A ends up wounded, taken in by Character B to heal. Love blooms, and a friendship is formed. Lovely cottagecore vibes all around.

Of-course, that is my simple quick pitch. I am open to the infinite number of variations that this idea can be spun into. Please whisper me if interested! I would love to hear your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back