• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF Roleplay

WolfieParks

Hello, and welcome to possibly one of the most bored gals around. I don't know what I'm looking for as it's been a couple years since I've roleplayed, I just know that any romance will have to be with another female character if mine is female. However, if you would like me to be a male character, I'm then happy to flirt with anything that moves. (Weird, I know.)

Do you have any preference for themes? (Ex. fantasy, fandoms, etc)

And what are you looking for in terms of posting? Like a post a day , a post a week, etc

Do you have any preference for themes? (Ex. fantasy, fandoms, etc)

And what are you looking for in terms of posting? Like a post a day , a post a week, etc
Ah.. I don't honestly know, fandom-wise. But I love playing shifter/were characters and medieval stuff (ie two-handed swords and WoW or SAO type worlds?) so fantasy is awesome.
And for posting frequency, it would depend. I've got a part-time job and that's all so I could even post multiple times a day if I were so inclined. I'm just awake at odd hours because of said part-time job.

Ah.. I don't honestly know, fandom-wise. But I love playing shifter/were characters and medieval stuff (ie two-handed swords and WoW or SAO type worlds?) so fantasy is awesome.
And for posting frequency, it would depend. I've got a part-time job and that's all so I could even post multiple times a day if I were so inclined. I'm just awake at odd hours because of said part-time job.
My OC might be what you’re looking for. Shoot me a pm if interested

Gotcha a bit too fast for me but I wish you luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back