• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FxF Plots! Original Plots!

November Witch

Over great bodies of water, a November Witch roars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Come one, come all! Welcome to my thread! I'm going to go ahead and get straight to the point!

-FxF only! As the title says.

-Write three lines or more please!

-I can write anywhere from four lines, to four paragraphs!

Any questions or concerns? Ask me! Or pm me! Now let's get onto the plots!

Since you've awakened her again, she depends on you.
So go on, and never speak of this again, we depend on you.

Lyrics from the song “Sad Machine”

Thousands of years ago, a demon was sealed away. She had enchanted herself to be impervious to physical damage. She was well on her way to conquering the world. Though a brave Neko sealed her away by befriending her and giving her an enchanted piece of Jewelry. To keep her asleep as long as she wore it. The demon was then buried under a mountain, deep in the caverns… Until an explorer found her, and unknown to them, she was the demon. They took the beautiful armband, and now she's awake again. You are that explorer. You awakened her. Now it's your turn to save the world from possible annihilation. Will you help her? Be evil alongside her? Help her turn to the side of good? Kill her? It's all up to you… (closed for now)

Cabinets are bare, I'm unaware of how we got into this mess.

Lyrics from “The Middle”

A couple/best friends/roommates, are broke and barely hanging on. They decide to take matters into their own hands and become the villains of this story. Avoiding authorities/bounty hunters. Robbing/stealing things and living on the run. Well, one of them does. The other tries to stop them, and keep them out of trouble. Whether they be on the run with them, or not.

All you have to do is wait, a minute, just take your time. The clock is ticking, so stay. All you have to do is wait, a second, your hand on mine. The clock is ticking, so stay.

Lyrics from “Stay”

Lovers/friends in their final moments… Or so they think, until they are sent back in time, to stop themselves from dying (going or doing whatever they did or where they went), without them seeing their past selves.

Or

Sent back in time to stop the disaster from occurring, and they are their original selves.

The Angel

Muse A would venture to the park almost every single day after school/work. There was a statue of an angel. It was about six feet tall. The angel was made of stone and looked old and weathered. Muse A was always full of stress after school/work and wanted to cool down. Muse A didn't know why or how, but the statue calmed then and eased their stress. Muse A would also go there if their parents/roommate(s) were stressing them out. And that is exactly what happened that night…

Light And Dark…

Muse A is an angel. Muse B is a demon. Simple enough. Though they are sent after the same human. Unbeknownst to the mortal, he is a key human. He has the possibility to kill millions in his life, by rising to power through riches. The demon is there to try and keep him on the path, putting thoughts of greed and lust for power in his head. The angel is there to put good, righteous thoughts into his head. But the attention on the mortal soon shifts to each other. But is it in a good way?… Or bad way?…

Corruption
(Based off of the Light And Dark plot) Muse B, the demon, switches their attention from the human, to the angel, trying to corrupt them, and turn them into a demon… Though making the angel fall for her might be the easiest, yet hardest way… But the angel might not be the only one falling for someone here…

New World, New Creatures, New Love…
Muse A (your character) wakes up in a completely new world, with only the clothes on their backs. What will happen? Who, or what, will they meet? (I have a world made up for this. I'll give it to you in the pp if you're interested in the plot)

There is also an anime I'd like to role play. It's a yuri anime called Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.
ID REALLY LIKE TO DO THIS ONE!!!
(If you haven't see it, I highly reccomend it. The only thing that sucks is that there aren't only twelve episodes.)

Last edited:
New World, New Creatures, New Love… Sounds nice. But if you'd like i might also have some plots that you and I could try. But that'd have to be up to you. *Winks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back