• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(fxf) One on One partner search!

Raven Rose

Passionate Inamorata
Hello all!

My name is Raven. I am looking for a female partner to role play with long term. I would definitely prefer romance, but it isn't necessary. I also don't mind doing fxm, (either of us being male) from time to time to change things up. But mostly I am looking for fxf.

As for genres, I am interested in the following

Typical Fantasies

Forbidden love stories

Master/Slave (I can be either one)

I am willing to do anything adventurous. If there is something that you have been wanting to try out, please let me know and I'll gladly dive right in. I am really easy going and willing to try just about anything. I am not really into many fandoms, but if you can show me the ropes I am always willing to try.

Feel free to message me with anything you wish to try. I am really friendly and versatile so I am sure we can figure out something we both like. I look forward to hearing from you! Take care and have a wonderful day<3

With a plethora of love,

Ophelia Raven Rose <3

While I do not have any fleshed out ideas floating around in my head at the moment I am always open to toss some things around if you would let me know what kind of fandoms or types of things you like. I don't really do the cannon fandom things but I am open to mix it up a bit and use the basic skeleton if you will of the story and work up some kind of idea from that.

Before we get into the talky talk thing in PMs I think I should let you know that I like a meaty paragraph-meaning five sentences- at the least when writing but I will probably give you a good deal to respond to as sometimes I can get carried away with the length of the replies.

Any who I know a good deal of anime and manga so if you like one I probably have at least heard about it so that's good and I am pretty flexible in other avenues as well so just hit me up if you think we would mesh well enough.

That guy poking a bear with a stick and then simply cuddling the fluffehness, Muse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back