• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF Medieval Fantasy.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
I'm hoping to start a dark medieval fantasy plot with maybe just a hint of romance. Something kind of hardcore with realistic undertones in a not so realistic world. Few rules for those who are interested.

1. Paragraph + only. I will write a lot more than this so just keep that in mind!

2. Must be willing to write multiple characters at certain times. (The story will follow only two, but to make the world feel more alive we'll both need to fill it with npc characters that we write out.)

3. Female main characters only.

4. Must be okay with dark themes. Blood, gore, death, ect.

5. Human characters only!!!

That is pretty much all I can think of at the moment, but I'll have more for those that are interested. Just send me a private message or comment here and I'll reply with details for the plot and such!

Definitely interested, both in your idea and in a partner who writes a lot! If you're still looking for RPs, I'd love to hear more <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back