• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [FxF] Magical Academy

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

Welcome to my humble thread. It is not much but I hope it will do.

So, to cut to the chase, I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner for a story with a FxF romance.

As the title implies, it will be set in an all-girls boarding highschool involving magic and fantasy elements alike. The reason for me not elaborating more is simple; while I do have a lot of ideas for the school and what makes it special, I want to plan it all out together with my partner rather than risk losing potential ones by choosing everything beforehand. Some people prefer wizarding school, others prefer a warrior school, some prefer a western setting and others prefer an oriental one. Same goes for the storyline. I will give you a handful of ideas for one and you in turn may give me your own. Cooperation will be key here.

However, I do have a couple of rules I want my partner to follow if we are going to do this. I apologize if I seem strict, I simply want to avoid having a partnership go wrong because I failed to check if we were on the same page.

i. Inspiration may come and go, I perfectly understand that, but please never force yourself to write, there is no rush. I consider myself a "casual roleplayer", as in I do not pressure the person I will be roleplaying with and rather allow them to go their own pace rather than to demand them to hurry up replying or asking when their next reply will be. No deadlines, no spamming, keep out such habits if you do engage in them. I rather have an engaging and detailed response than a rushed and not well-thought one.
ii. I will stop replying the moment I feel like I am the only one putting an effort into this, be it by adding to the premise or just making the actual roleplay more engaging. If you are going to keep replying "I don't know" or "sure" or "you choose" over and over, then don't bother.
iii.
I ask that you keep in mind a anime/manga aesthetic, being a primary inspiration for this.

Understood? Marvellous!
Just send me a PM or reply to this thread, please.
Thank you for time.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back