• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Homestuck rp

Hey dere, I'm not particularly knowledgeable about Homestuck canon, nor am I very good at romance stuff... But I have always been curious to do an rp with the ancestor trolls... (Teh Condesce in particular) Or just get some tips on how to learn more about Homestuck in general, to be honest xD I came across the fanbase on accident via youtube and fell in love with all the artwork from the music videos and animations xD Aaahhh xD Sorry I'm such a noob Lol xD

If your lost with Homestuck just use the wiki. If you dont read every page none of it makes sense

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I want to join, but I can't get PesterChum. The link doesn't work.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, I got a different one. pesterchum.blogspot.com

My chumhandle is GoldenGlow, or GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back