• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF anyone? (lots of pairings + LF lots of partners!)

Mori

Yuri Master
Hello ^_^ I'm looking for some FxF rps (but since you read the title I guess you already knew that...erm). Well, I guess I ought to get the rules out of the way.

General Rules:

1. I have a life. Not much of one (heh....heh...sweatdrops) but I do have one. I don't expect you to be on 24/7, so you shouldn't expect me to.

2. Please tell if you want to drop the rp. I'm totally okay with that, but don't just stop replying without saying anything. It's a bit rude.

3. Be literate. I'm not going to cuss you out over a small spelling error, but I can't properly roleplay with some who Typez Lyk Dis.

4. I don't have anything against playing the dominant role (we don't even have to use roles if you don't want to), but I don't like playing it ALL THE TIME. I usually always get stuck in that boat.

5. I'm an adaptable roleplayer, and am 200% open to how you want the plot to go. No, that is not an excuse to use me or my characters as a doormat.

Okay, now that that's out of the way...on to pairings! I have lots of them, and you can feel free to pitch one of your own. The bolded ones mean I really want to do them, and probably have a plot for them (you can suggest your own too) and underlined means that's the role I prefer to play. Most of them I don't really care which one to be honest.

Idol x Fan

Demon Noble x Enemy Servant

Vampire x Werewolf

Cyborg or Android x Military Scientist

Priestess x Goddess

Priestess x Demon

Angel x
Demon

Demon x Human

Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Gamer x Gamer

Criminal x Detective

Demon Ruler x Human

Dragon Slayer x Half-Dragon

Military Leader x Recruit

Witch x Human

Criminal x Royal

Fairy x Cursed Fairy

Mermaid x Human

Rock Star x Fan

Drug Addict x Friend

Master x Servant

Half-demon x Human

Angel x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Band Member x Band Member

Half-Angel x Angel

Ex-Criminal x Criminal

Arranged Marriage

Popular x Outcast

Noble x Noble

Vampire x Human

Rich x Poor

Siren x Fairy

Neko x Human

Sorcerer x Sorcerer

Sorcerer x Demon

Sorcerer x Human

Scientist x
Experiment

Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin

Puella Magi Madoka Magica / Kazumi Magica

Harry Potter

Vocaloid

Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji

Elfen Lied

Trinity Blood

Uglies / Pretties / Specials

ZerokiraKurayami said:
ah im interested in vampire slayer x vampire and scientist x experiment :D
Sure, I'm fine with either tbh, can you message me?

jacunliffe said:
Popular x Outcast
?

Interested in doing that :3
Also, can you PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back