• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FxF and MxM only please!

star creature

You don't belong here, do you?
Hello there! I am Bad Apple, and I am looking for a long-term rp partner to build this plot with me!

Before we start,

Terms and Conditions

• Looking for a semi-detailed roleplay where replies usually stay in the 4 paragraph range. I can definitely write more, but I'll write as much as my rp partner
  • If I only write one paragraph as a response, it is one of two things: I'm not getting enough detail to give back, or I'm losing interest.
  • Please be literate
  • I enjoy romance in my rps
  • I enjoy F×F and M×M
  • I am not likely to give a reply every day, but most weekends I am free and will try to respond at least twice during the week
  • OOC chat is welcome and encouraged! I like to get to know my partners.
  • I mainly use realistic face claims for characters, but I also enjoy some animated/character design stuff. It just can't be super cartoony
  • 3rd person please
  • Please do not reply to this thread. If you are interested shoot me a pm and we can talk there :)
  • If you have read all of this, include the word "kangaroo" in your pm if you choose to message me

The Princess and Her Secret Knight******
(I'm really hoping to do and FxF for this one but I am definitely open to an MxM!)

Muse A and Muse B were close childhood friends, they often spent lots of time together. Muse A was a princess, and Muse B came from a very poor family but that did not stop them from being friends. As they grew into teenagers, they grew feelings for each other and would secretly show affection in hidden places. They could not act upon their feelings in public as it was forbidden in the kingdom. One day they got caught during a kiss, and Muse B was banned from the kingdom, never to return. Although, she did promise the princess that she would one day find her again. Muse B fled to a different kingdom and ended up training to become a knight, while Muse A was forced to marry a man she barely knew. Years later, now in their early twenties, Muse B sneaks into the kingdom to find her first love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back