• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Futuristic Pokemon World?...

Do you Like Pokemon?... :3 XD :D (*^.^*)

• Yes!!! XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. (Nup! No! Never!.. why?...) XD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NightCasterZ said:
Soz... It's Riolu!
K!! I actually was gonna make myself be a Lucario as my Pokemon (I'm having two... maybe 3 characters!! xD )

I like the idea of this at least. I just need a few points clarified.

1. What's the climate like again?

2. What's the population like?

3 both mecha and regular pokes exist?

4. Are you going to explore the concept of ghost people being dead Pokemon? Like maybe scientists captured ghosts and reverted them back into ghost forms of who they originally were.

5. If this is possibly man vs animal, are Pokemon much more aggressive here than in the anime?

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]I like the idea of this at least. I just need a few points clarified.
1. What's the climate like again?

2. What's the population like?

3 both mecha and regular pokes exist?

4. Are you going to explore the concept of ghost people being dead Pokemon? Like maybe scientists captured ghosts and reverted them back into ghost forms of who they originally were.

5. If this is possibly man vs animal, are Pokemon much more aggressive here than in the anime?

[/QUOTE]
1. Similar to that in the anime, random weather changes.

2. About the same as you see in both tha anime and games.

3. Yes.

4. Probably...

5. ???...

TheHappyPikachu said:
1. Similar to that in the anime, random weather changes.
2. About the same as you see in both tha anime and games.

3. Yes.

4. Probably...

5. ???...
I thought you mentioned something about man vs animal xD I mean pokemon are wild,but they're really docile in the anime. We only see maybe one instance of danger and that's from an early gyrados episode. I re-read it though and it said vs machine.

[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]I thought you mentioned something about man vs animal xD I mean pokemon are wild,but they're really docile in the anime. We only see maybe one instance of danger and that's from an early gyrados episode. I re-read it though and it said vs machine.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. xD no prob!!! I've posted the link to the actual tgread... Go check it out, it explains A LOT! More!!! :D :D :D

Dtlee31 said:
I'm down why not get to catch 'em all right
Thanks!! (YUP!!) xD

GoldenCharizard4 said:
omg hap. we should do what we dothe one rp (u know the rp!) here. hehehe....
yus. j-just... yus. xD :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back