• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future's Bright

Alex laughed as he saw Connor's reaction "you fool, I took the firing pin out before you first fired it. It wasn't broken, and that bottle of "4,000" dollar vodka, that was a cheap fake. I have the real one hidden away. The deal also was you got one shot, but you shot more than once, so you get nothing." She placed the money back in her pocket.

"F**king bitch." he said softly before walking over to the broken bottel and drinking from it. Yep, certainly the cheap stuff.

"Think it as revenge for trying to rob us earlier." Alex went to her room and grabbed the real vodka, She grabbed a shot glass and took a swig of it before sitting with it and writing her poetry.

Seeing the real bottel, he quickly aims at it and fires two shots at it. "I still have two left. I want my money!" he shouted at her, keeping the gun pointed at her and the bottle.

"come get the money yourself Connor, I'm tired of dealing with people like you and tired of following orders. If you want to shoot me go right ahead. I put my money in a safe that I only know the combination to and if you kill me, then you're shit out of luck. So what are you going to do."

"I'm going to make you tell me, then shoot you. Or just blow the whole thing up. The last one sounds fun actually." Conner replied, a crazed look in his eye. He was in a dangerous mood just like that.

"I'm waiting to see what you are going to do. I've dealt with bugs that are a bigger problem than you. I'm not afraid to die right now, so what are you going to do." Alex slid her hand to her magnum and cocked the hammer just in case.

(This is getting ridiculous. Let's just say none of that happaned and that Conner is still contentky eating chocolate.)

Conner sat in the chair eating his chocolate. He had alrwady forgotten why he came here, the chocolate wiping his memory and replacing it with it's sweet taste.

Natalia would finishe her plate and ask "sooo....what about some target practis...so we can kill some time"she says as she start too play with the empty plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back