• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Now put back your clothing before you catch a cold or something..." she said picking up her book and leaning back against the tree trunck to read (even though its like 11 or 12 of the day and he really wouldn't get sick )
He got dressed. "Alright." He said. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Um...we could walk the school grounds or go exploring the castle" she said feeling up to exploring now that she is over the whole boggart incident.
"I can think of a place to explore." He said looking at the treeline of the forbidden forest.

"I can think of a place to explore." He said looking at the treeline of the forbidden forest.
Emily puts away her book into her bag and she looks over to the direction Earl was looking at. She gasps and shakes her head "Earl you know students are forbidden to enter the forest...unless were are accompanied by one of the teachers"

Emily puts away her book into her bag and she looks over to the direction Earl was looking at. She gasps and shakes her head "Earl you know students are forbidden to enter the forest...unless were are accompanied by one of the teachers"
"Come on aren't you the least curious to see what's there?"

"Come on aren't you the least curious to see what's there?"
Emily bit her lower lip as she looked towards the tree line. Hogwarts has become her place of freedom, she been able to do much more than when she's stuck at home, so of course, she was curious who wouldn't be. She heard there were all types of creatures living in the forest and she wanted to see them. In particular, she was curious about seeing a unicorn in person. "yes,... you know I am...but we could get expelled if we get caught going in there"

Emily bit her lower lip as she looked towards the tree line. Hogwarts has become her place of freedom, she been able to do much more than when she's stuck at home, so of course, she was curious who wouldn't be. She heard there were all types of creatures living in the forest and she wanted to see them. In particular, she was curious about seeing a unicorn in person. "yes,... you know I am...but we could get expelled if we get caught going in there"
"So we won't get caught." He said.

"Because.... I dunno. I just feel confident."
Emily rubbed her arm as she looked out towards the forest. She had always wanted to walk and explore a forest, like those in her books. It would be fun, even if it was forbidden. "lets do it, lets go explore the forest" She said with a smile looking back at him.

Emily rubbed her arm as she looked out towards the forest. She had always wanted to walk and explore a forest, like those in her books. It would be fun, even if it was forbidden. "lets do it, lets go explore the forest" She said with a smile looking back at him.
"Alright." He looked around. "Well no one except us here right now so... Let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back