• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Furry

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]How are things going so far with the furry roleplay stuff? Seems you have quite a handful of people already in or around.

[/QUOTE]
I always got room for one more actually :)

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Oh in that case, may I? xD my icon seems very... convenient for this interest check..

[/QUOTE]
Sure go on and pm me then

Heyo! I am le furry xp and I would like ta to with ya. Kinda new to this website but I am an experienced roleplayer

I don't know how to pm on this thing yet .-. Any who, you have any ideas on what you want the plot to be? Setting? Etc.

Hey you! Your best bet is checking out the new player threads and for reasons @Anomaly knows better she can help you but find site info and there will be people to help you :)

Hi there!

@Aaronafox, this site is a collection of forums where people write messages to each other, and that's what we use to roleplay. Here is a guide to RPN's structure and how to navigate it. If you have more questions, you can either check out RPN's FAQ or post a new thread with your question in the Site Questions & Information forum. You should have received a Welcome PM from Staff-chan that gives you lots of helpful information; you'll find if you hover over the envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen.

@Zecrett, like I explained to Aarona, you should have a Welcome PM that explains a lot of useful things for you. New users cannot create new PM conversations with others until that have been a member for 24 hours and have made ten posts on the forums. However, other users can send you PMs, and you can respond to them.

Some users like to roleplay in PMs. We somewhat discourage this, but it isn't against the rules. We have a number of forums that separate roleplays by setting and type. For instance, there's a Realistic forum, and a Fantasy forum, and a Nation Builder forum, and a 1x1 forum, as well as many more. Each of these forums has an Interest Checks subforum. The forum is where you create your actual roleplay, which will automatically have a number of tabs - an In Character Roleplaying tab, an Overview tab, an Out of Character Chat tab, and a Character Sign-Up tab. Each tab is a thread where people can post. The subforum is where you pitch your idea and try to get people interested.

If you have more questions, you can either check out RPN's FAQ or post a new thread with your question in the Site Questions & Information forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back