• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Furry

Yero

Child of death
Uhm, hello, im new and im looking for someone to rp furry with. I would love that and my plot is really anything withing furry actually, also i love gay stuff.

Hello! While I'm not interested in your game, I am interested in helping you get your bearings. If you are new, your best bet is to introduce yourself to the community

Introductions | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

After that, be sure to check out interest checks for things relevant to your interest or to post in an attempt to find people that wish to roleplay with you. You may wish to read the site rules as well.

In any case good luck!

Introductions | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]

After that, be sure to check out interest checks for things relevant to your interest or to post in an attempt to find people that wish to roleplay with you. You may wish to read the site rules as well.

In any case good luck!
Thank you so much and one question, is this place free? like no paying needed to have an account here?

claryfawn said:
Well I'm interested cx to do with you !:3
Awesome! Well please teach me some....if you wouldnt mind of course

claryfawn said:
I'll message We can do it in private message ,I'll message you
Cant use it yet, i havent been here for 24 hours or posted 10 things....

The site is 100% free but we always welcome donations/offerings to our dark wizard god...

And while I can't say that PM games aren't fun, it seems that both of you would benefit from public games out in the open. Really the best thing to do before jumping in and making your own game to write in is to join others and learn the basics. If you have any questions about the site itself, feel free to ask in Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

We also have a large RPN FAQ sheet as well ( for your frequently asked questions of course) INFO - RpN FAQ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

If you are looking for a game to join, feel free to look in here Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

And of course there is a wonderful guide for those new to the website made by the wonderful user Dusky. Do check this out Site - Dusk’s Guide to Forums, Threads, and Other Nonsense | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum[/URL]

We also have a large RPN FAQ sheet as well ( for your frequently asked questions of course) INFO - RpN FAQ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

If you are looking for a game to join, feel free to look in here Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

And of course there is a wonderful guide for those new to the website made by the wonderful user Dusky. Do check this out Site - Dusk’s Guide to Forums, Threads, and Other Nonsense | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
Thank you so much again, for all the information

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]It's my pleasure Yero, do stop by the chatroom as well. Many good folks eager to help in there.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to bother but how do i post profile posts?

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]You have to go to your profile page. From there you simply just type into the box and it'll post.

[/QUOTE]
Uhm am i allowed to write out sexscenes with some one in a privat chat one on one?

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]It's cool! Can you pm me? If not, I'll just pm you

[/QUOTE]
Done :3 Feel free to tell me your stule of rps and such, as well as other stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back