• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Furry rp wolves in the forest

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Death man Death man

They say there is a forest people dare to go..and the ones who enter it at night never return and the few who do tell of the shadow wolves. Wolves that refuse the ways of the city,towns, and normal ways of life and anyone who dares enter their land. Would be killed. But one of their kind wanted to know what it was like in the Metal city. Why are the pups their healthy while they slowly suffer? It wasn’t fair. So slowly during the day A grey wolf with a paw print birthmark slowly crept closer and closer to the metal city.

I glitch in and I hit to my knees as a flame on my shoulder is going I look at it and I roll on the ground, I stand up as I dust myself off looking around I see the forest is black and I tilt my head in confusion where am I at anyway? I look down at my claw and the clock on my claw is ticking backwards as I have a confused look as I look at it

Lake looked at the wood curiously and inched closer and the only thing that gave her away was her sickly coughing. She caught a fever before but her father insisted on her hunting. She had to find food to defeat the fever. But she heard from the wolves of the metal forest they use something called medicine and vaccines to beat fevers.

I glitch a little and I hear some coughing as I tilt my head looking where the coughing was coming from Hm?

lake backed up but was still curious. She inched closer and wondered if he knew what medicine was. She had to be brave and ask “E-excuse me...” her voice was Horace almost childlike.

Lake backs up terrified and still coughing and shaking and struggles to run away. All she wanted was a question answered why would this person attack her?

“H-hunter?M-M-magic?”She asked shaking and still backing up and holding in a cough

Shakes my head not a hunter and a little of magic a red and blue fireball appears in my claw and it turns into a cool fire wolf

lake flinched but then became mesmerized by him and watched. Then remembered her question “Do you have medicine? Like the type in the glass darts?”

Lake shakes her head. “Not work...for people..father refuse me to come here cause metal forest scary..full of bad people..but I heard you have cure for yellow cough.”

Taps my crystal and it glows , I touch her on the head and she glows for a little then she stops glowing there

She realized she wasn’t sick anymore and hugs him “Thank you thank you..but” she backs away “I can’t take you home..papa might kill you..even though pack is sick..and I don’t wanna go back..Papa training me to be mate to someone scary..” It was obvious this wolf didn’t know the times had changed and people like her father could get arrested for murder. She was conflicted. Then she looked up. “What is the metal forest like?”

Lake gasps and backs up scared. She wondered if this wolf was a messenger of the gods. “You...shape shifters..”

”normal wolf don’t do that..” she said nervou Inching closer. “Only the shape shifters of the shadows can.”

No, laugh. I am from a different dimension. Which you might not know of Looks at the wolf and I scratch back of my head so where is your pack at anyway? Glitches a little and I tilt my head in curiousity. I look at my claw to wait for a answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
she shakes shared and looked at the mountain.. "up there...father will punish..or kill me if i copme back with a stranger.."

Hm, well I will have to deal with your father and speak with him Glitches a little as I look at the mountain.

she looked nervous "Y-you certain? F-f-father might hurt you for that.." Shr got up slowly and heard her fathers guards. "The shadow wolves.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back