Experiences Funniest and Weirdest Moments in your RPs (ooc and ic)

Trilf Understone a dwarf fighter, in the middle of a fight decides because she can't hit worth shit and her friends are doing a much better job. That she was going to lay down so they had better access to the worm. Which she did. Which was great for the worm who now had better access to her friends as it crawled on top of her and proceeded to light her on fight and crush her. She barely survived, lost ever ounce of body hair she had (of which she was very proud of).

Another time Trilf decided she was going to scale a sheer ice wall with one of her friends. She also logically thought "with all this armor on I'll be much to heavy and it'll take much to long" and because she is covered in so much body hair you can't tell if she's wearing pants or not . . . she proceeded to strip naked, go first up the rope, and scale the cliff where she was then mauled by a bear at the top and nearly died.

Another time Trilf being the very sexy dwarf she is decided to seduce the pirate captain in hopes of a cheaper ride. She not only got a free rider, she got free rides for all her friends for life. And she caught dwarven chlamydia!

Gonna boil it down.

"EAT THE CAN!"

"I AM NOT EATING A CAN!"

"EAT THE FUCKING CAN!"

"WHY WOULD I EAT A CAN?"

"BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO!"

i.... eat a can? lmaoooo

xD

One of my characters has a jaw that can pop out of its main hinge and onto another and the other character is obsessed with anatomy xD

There was nothing stranger than me trying to skirt around literately describing this humanoid horror monster thing eating a can almost as thick as his upper arm.

The boi, if anyone's curious.

1614822056999.png

xD

One of my characters has a jaw that can pop out of its main hinge and onto another and the other character is obsessed with anatomy xD

There was nothing stranger than me trying to skirt around literately describing this humanoid horror monster thing eating a can almost as thick as his upper arm.

The boi, if anyone's curious.

View attachment 857254
jaesus that is terrifying, weird thing to try and rp eating too lmaooo

[HL2RP]

Within the confines of a dystopian, Combine-controlled city, I started this quasi-meme faction called Clarenceland. The leader, Doctor President Clarence Albertson, didn't actually exist, so the police could never take out the leadership. Anybody could just pretend like they're receiving orders from him via radio, even though none of us even had radios (at least initially). The Clarenceland Armed Forces were mainly just armed with lead pipes.

Eventually, we became more powerful than the actual rebels, built a base in the slums, and began attacking loyalists. We had one guy tied up, and the Minister of Education explained to him that they were going to cut his head off with a rusty fire axe in the name of national security for their fake country.

I was escaping police with my partner after we robbed a bank, police was after us right? My character accidentally ended up driving on the water. And all the money they stole was soaked and useless, they asked for help from the people they ran from five minutes ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back