• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fungus’ art nexus

Fungus’ Log #18:
On a recent voyage through dimension to pick up some supplies during our journey to bring the Chosen Child to the Jedi, sir mechanist and I were locked in a battle against the penetrator, our options thin, we were about to go Dual Overdrive when suddenly, a stranger from a portal emerged, slicing the demon in half and donning similar armor to my own, as I was very confused, I thank the stranger, and asked for his name, the answer shocked me.

When he turned to me and answered, I noticed the familiar weapon in his hand and my eyes widened before he could even speak, his voice, older and more experienced as he spoke “I am Sir Fungus, Knight commander of Lady Scion....Lord Mechanist...You truly are a sight for these sore old eyes..” I had no Idea that time travel, let alone my future self visiting the past, was even possible...E286A249-4DB5-49FA-B14F-9F3DA8349DEC.jpeg

Ah, the return from the art block...WITH A VENGEANCE!B691C4F9-DF56-4336-908E-78D2638BB78E.jpeg

Future Fungus: “Well now that I’ve told you, perhaps you won’t...”

Long Live sir Mechanist!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back