• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fungus’ art nexus

I am studying with the adepts mechanicus on Mars squire! I have to get the proper upgrades and augments and attire for such a thing
Ah yes, of course! I should figure out how to upgrade myself as well...the Beskar skeleton and regeneration is nice, but only takes me so far...

Ah yes, of course! I should figure out how to upgrade myself as well...the Beskar skeleton and regeneration is nice, but only takes me so far...
Use Phrik! What is Phrik you might ask? Well in case you have forgotten......... Phrik is a substance created by an Arkanian named Gorman Vandrayk who invented it before 3976 BBY , some of its notable uses were for the Magna guards who often served as General Grevious's personal bodyguards, Emperor palpatine lightsaber and in legends, the phase 3 darktrooper, Note in the Mandalorian we see a weaker version of the Dark Troopers. If they had been shown as in Legends they would be far stronger as Phrik was indestructible. A container of Phrik even survived the Death Star, A non legends or cannon trait of Phrik was seen in the mobile game Star Wars Commander in which it was used to create a droideka like droid.

Use Phrik! What is Phrik you might ask? Well in case you have forgotten......... Phrik is a substance created by an Arkanian named Gorman Vandrayk who invented it before 3976 BBY , some of its notable uses were for the Magna guards who often served as General Grevious's personal bodyguards, Emperor palpatine lightsaber and in legends, the phase 3 darktrooper, Note in the Mandalorian we see a weaker version of the Dark Troopers. If they had been shown as in Legends they would be far stronger as Phrik was indestructible. A container of Phrik even survived the Death Star, A non legends or cannon trait of Phrik was seen in the mobile game Star Wars Commander in which it was used to create a droideka like droid.
Star Wars 4 life

During our voyage to reclaim the chosen child from moff Gideon, Desperate for aid, we have recruited the likes of a very powerful man called Boba Fett. Later, sir mechanist and I finally have met Bo-Katan, to which she insulted us by telling us we weren’t mandalorians...this is gonna be a looooong trip...image.jpg

During our voyage to reclaim the chosen child from moff Gideon, Desperate for aid, we have recruited the likes of a very powerful man called Boba Fett. Later, sir mechanist and I finally have met Bo-Katan, to which she insulted us by telling us we weren’t mandalorians...this is gonna be a looooong trip...View attachment 831454
I DIDN’T KNOW SIDEKICKS WERE ALLOWED TO TALK. — KOSKA REEVES

>_>...this is why you’re not inducted into the Mandalorian creed...

Do not remind me...actually the fight was badass.
Kote!
Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal...
Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc talyc runi'la solus cet o'r.