• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Fungus’ art nexus

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I shall not try and look for my old art dump, as it would be too strenuous, but my shit will return, have a teaser of one of the things I did while I was away.28F020F4-63D6-45F1-A02E-71590B6ADDE7.jpeg

So I’ve decided instead of just drawing on here, I’ll also be writing short stories based around characters of mine As well as some fanfics here and there, expect some of that in the future, aside from that, have a great day RPN

507: The Curse Of Reincarnation
“Every Life that I am Reborn is the same damn thing..” I spoke to my friend sal as she questioned me how I ended up in this world called ‘Boletaria.’ I’d never told anyone about my curse, nor my past lives until now. I had met sal in my previous life before this one, and this was something I knew I could trust her with considering both of us are now inflicted with this curse “What are you talking about being ’Reborn’ You’re not making any sense five.” I scoffed at sal and shook my head “I have been cursed with reincarnation from my creator Molag Bal, thus how I ended up in Azeroth and why I acted ‘Strange’ To you. As for how you’re here..it appears you’ve been cursed as well.” When I looked up to see her face, she was both confused and scared. It was almost as if I told her she had died and ended up in the afterlife.
“I’m...Cursed?..” She asked with tears forming into her eyes “I’m afraid so..I’m sorry you had to find out this way, but this is the cold truth that you’ll have to accept..” I said through a shaking voice as I tried to keep myself composed. Ever since I was born into this strange land, it had been many a night where she was in my thoughts and I wondered ‘would I be able to see her again?’ She took in a deep, Shaky breath, as she tried to recompose herself “How the hell have you lived with this for..god knows how long?..” I sat still, bewildered at her question as I tried to find the answer deep within Myself “I..Don’t know. I only know that this has happened ever since I tried to fight my creator, and failed..But being in this world, I found a way to go back and undo this curse..if I’m able, I will help you as well sal...Will you help me do this?” She paused, Unsure how to answer my own question, it was as if there were two living entities fighting inside of her. I gave her a moment to collect her thoughts before she finally answered.

A single page of a practice manga I’ve been working on (You read it like a comic book, Left to right)image.jpg

Finally. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagnimage.jpg

Last edited:
Haven’t showed this yet, but this is an old cross fandom character By the name of 507EAF941B3-E3B9-4C39-87B8-ADCDE5077726.jpeg

Got a question for y’all, how would you like to see this shitty fan-comic of mine that I’m working on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back