• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! [Always open]

Jumelles

Hello, all! My name is Gemini and I am always eager to roleplay my absolute favorite ship from this series: Roy/Riza! I can play either character, but would be interested in practicing my voice for Riza.

I'm pretty simple with what I'm looking for, so let's jump in, shall we?
  • Literacy! This is a no-brainer :) I quite enjoy writing and try to ensure that I am clear in what I'm trying to convey.
  • Content! You don't have to write ten paragraphs for our roleplay, but if we both give one another plenty to work with, I'm sure we can have a more enjoyable plot. Plus, delving into how our characters react and perceive the happenings around them is one of my favorite parts of roleplay!
  • Interest! Life happens and I understand that people can't reply all day, every day. I work and take classes, myself, so I get the struggle to provide responses that can move the plot and help my rp partners. As long as you're interested and don't leave me hanging, I'm sure we'll get on just fine!
I'm pretty open for plotting and would love to hear what kind of ideas you have in mind, and throw some of my own ideas in, as well! Please PM me if interested! Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back