• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fullmetal Alchemist 1 on 1 :D

AmandaMroleplayer

AlchemistMeisterTitan-fighterRoleplayer-Girl
Hai!!

Soooo here's the deal; I am EXTREMELY new to this website, and I am not very confident on how it works. Anyways...

-I want to roleplay with someone based on Fullmetal Alchemist :D

-This person must be descriptive, and must be willing to play as Roy Mustang. :D

-I know I sound mean, bare with me here :D

AFTER I POST THIS I DUN KNOW WATS GONNA HAPPEN, I GUEESS I'LL FIND OUT xD

Hey, sorry! I haven't been on for a while! That would be awesome, though I have no clue if you would want to do it anymore. Thanks for the thought, though, and sorry for the late reply.

VanessaFirefly said:
I can be Roy for you.You roleplay with OC right?
By the way, I don't know if you saw my response, so please tell my if you did or not. Thanks again!^^

Hey! I’m kinda new to this sites too, but I am so eager to do a FMA RP! I have a Quotev account, and this RP nation one as well. I just binged FMA and FMA brotherhood, and I would love to do a doubling RP! Pm me if you are interested,

Quotev: quotev.com/achoruslineSxSx00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back