• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruits Basket OPEN

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
We all know the Sohma family. Cursed with the 12 (and cat) Chinese zodiac.

I’m not too fond of using canon characters, so I’ll be creating other families with similar curses (instead of the zodiac they’ll be based on genus or biome, etc). But they would have the same or similar conditions for activating the curse.

Before I go and put a lot of effort into this – since I would flesh this out properly – I want to see who would be interested in a fruits basket RP.

If enough people show interest, I’ll properly put everything up and tag those who have commented.

Hey guys! I created some families. I'll need to flesh out their actual history later.

• ALDIS
    BiqoEyF.jpg
    Fenrir​
    Wolf
    The Fenrir wolf is the son of Loki and brother to Hel, and the Midgard serpent. The Gods feared his strength and bound him with the leash "Gleipnir" to a chain called Gelgja. When Fenrir tried to bite at the Gods in retaliation, they stuck a sword in his mouth. He waits until Ragnarok where he will kill Odin.
    theoretical-part-vikings-vector-tshirt-illustration-fenrir-ragnarok.jpg
    Eikthyrnir​
    Deer
    Eikthyrnir is a deer that stands on the roof of Valhalla. It eats from the leaves of the great oak tree Lærad. From the horns drips water, which is were all the rivers in the world come from.
    ck3enPa.jpg
    Gullinbursti​
    Boar
    Gullinbursti is a golden boar made by the two dwarves Brokk and Eitri. Gullinbursti is made from pigskin and thousands of pieces of gold wire. Gullinbursti was given to the God Freyr, the boar is faster than any other horse over water and through air. Gullinbursti has golden rays that shine like the Sun and made plants grow everywhere.
    383ba4a77f5d4f217e59448aa58cf6a4.jpg
    Huginn and Munin​
    Twin Crows
    The two ravens that fly over the world, Midgard. The two ravens fly out over all the world every morning and returns every evening. When they return, the Ravens whisper all that they have seen and heard to Odin.
    latest
    Ratatosk​
    Squirrel
    Ratatosk is the squirrel that spends a lot of time each day, running up and down the tree Yggdrasil. Ratatosk does whatever he can, to keep the hatred between the eagle and Nidhug alive. Ratatosk loves to gossip which is the reason why the eagle and the serpent remained constant foes.
    SgGMTiw.png
    Sleipnir​
    Horse
    Sleipnir is a gray eight-legged horse. It is the symbol of the wind and can just as easily gallop through the air as on land. The horse has the marks of hell written upon it. Sleipnir was later on given to the God Odin as a gift from Loki himself.
    692862faa48cca2afc51121b8915e6a4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back