• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❄ frostwater ❄

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club
❄ Frostwater ❄

For You

Send New Email
New Email Received
Axel, bcc: me
Invitation to Frostwater Estate
To Whom It May Concern,

You have been invited to Frostwater, a town where magic happens! No, not really. Actually, I guess? I'm not exactly sure. But I kind of want you to come over here and do something! Make some friends! You're always so busy with, school, or work, or whatever it is that you do. I don't know. So, attached to this email is a plane ticket to Frostwater. Not everyone needs a plane ticket to get here, but I recommend you use it anyways. After all, you have no idea how many strings I had to pull to get you here.

Another thing is, try not to scream if you see something you've never seen before. This place is a little weird, but keep that on the down low. Don't go around telling everyone this place is weird. Anyways, hope to see you here!

~Axel Ferrer

Contents

• This RP is a minor fantasy, drama, and possible romance story about a group of people that are invited to Frostwater, a small city in a nonspecific state in the US. Upon arrival, the first thing noticeable is the heavy amount of snowfall that fills everything. Normally, the snow would be looked upon as an annoyance, or a nuisance. However, the cold weather sets up the perfect atmosphere for snowball fights, drinking warm cocoa by the fire, huddling in coffee shops with friends and talking about winter plans, and skiing. And what better place to do it other than Frostwater?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back