• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Frostpunk: An Eternal Winter

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Before this cold, unforgiving ice age we lived in warmth, freedom, happiness. We were pioneers in technology, what we built were marvels. We built Dreadnaughts, Automatons, grappling hooks, even large blimps. How were we supposed to know what was coming? We noticed the shortness of winter compared to every other season, we had an eternal summer, we had everything. How were we supposed to know that the cold would come?

When it hit, the world panicked. People raced to find warmth, they'd kill for it. Millions died, and we had to adapt. We created humongus generators that would eat coal and beat out the cold, our resources went to finding and providing heat. The cold however only got worse, and soon we knew this winter was to stay.

For all we knew, London was the last city in the world to survive the cold. Sure it was terrible thoughts but with no communication with anyone else, what else were we supposed to think? Soon settlements began to ride out into the cold tundra, looking for a place to call home.

We too did the same, we took our generator and rode out to find the best place to settle. We lost many on the way there, but we arrived at a place to call home. This crater will be the birthplace of our new city.

Hello everyone! I am back again with another rp, based on the new game called Frostpunk. The whole setting of the game is taken but don't worry about any city builder aspects, that won't be the focus of this rp. What I plan on doing is a more story driven experience, with hard choices and even harder consequences. This will be difficult and will be unfriendly to people new to rping. All I ask is that you remain dedicated to this.

The idea about the characters is that they are apart of this thing called a Council, with the leaders of this council being my character who has a sister who is also a leader. We will deal with choices on how to survive and what to choose during events. Now our characters won't be making choices all the time, we will be interacting with the town and each other for character development, and depending on our choices, the story can change as well.

This rp is set in the 1880's during the industrial revolution turned steampunk. We have giant robots, ships, guns, steam related stuff, and other things that will come out of a steampunk rp.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Birdsie Birdsie Alteras Alteras Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
Tagging you guys cause I think you'd be interested.

Sounds pretty good to me, will our characters 'have' to be part of the Council? I've been running a few ideas in my head of making a doctor or scavenger. :P

Sounds pretty good to me, will our characters 'have' to be part of the Council? I've been running a few ideas in my head of making a doctor or scavenger. :P
Well each council member has a role of some kind. Like say an engineer or a doctor, or a hunter. You still have a profession, it's that you were picked to be the leader of that division or job type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back