• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic FROSTBITE | Interest Check

This looks similar to metro. The feel of it is rather Metro as well. I will toss a interest chip into the lot. It will take a little time for me to figure out what kind of character I would want for this but... I'll work at it over the next day or two
We'd be happy to have you!

Yeah the underground subway setting is heavily inspired from the Metro series. We've done away with the supernatural elements however.

Definitely noted I'm going to have a look into the characters already made and see if I can make something fun

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

With the long weekend coming up, I'm curious if this weekend would be enough time for a few others to get their character sheets in to allow for us to start?

For those that cannot get their character sheets in this weekend, would you be opposed to joining us at a later date, or should we wait until all characters are written up?
i can

curious how you're planning on building a party?

Would you take issue with a raider-aligned character?
Oooh interesting. Is it a secret that they're aligned with the raiders?

I think the general consensus of the characters so far would be against it based on what's written in their sheets. Additionally speaking, if anyone in the tunnels knew, they'd also be against a raider in the community. But it could be an interesting dynamic to have.

(Don't judge a book by it's cover. Some characters could be persuaded, or find the character valuable in combat or on the surface?)

I'm not one to say no though :)

Oooh interesting. Is it a secret that they're aligned with the raiders?

I think the general consensus of the characters so far would be against it based on what's written in their sheets. Additionally speaking, if anyone in the tunnels knew, they'd also be against a raider in the community. But it could be an interesting dynamic to have.

(Don't judge a book by it's cover. Some characters could be persuaded, or find the character valuable in combat or on the surface?)

I'm not one to say no though :)

I was thinking more "too soft for the raiders, got kicked out. Seems harmless enough, but definitely makes people a little uncomfortable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back