From the Depths

YEAH FROM THE DEPTHS!

GOOD S HIT MATE GOOD SHIT!

Haven't played it in a while and I wiped my designs but I still got a lot of good 'theories' and 'standards' left around, y'know? The thing I spend most of my time on is big ass murder guns, like this monster;

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266097744480642593/1CB9F739DF04D870D7ECBE3E652BCF7B467F5DAA/

Okay that specific one actually sucked ass but it was just a prototype. Only pic I have of the basic design I still got lying around but I'm really proud of it. Four-gun turrets baby, legit.

You know providing that some people have a fair, equal level of experience and descriptive ability From the Depths could be roleplayed. Although I can't be certain if that's something I'd be legitimately interested in doing anytime soon, it would be neat to see where that could go; Maybe some sort of worldwide contest between the factions to replace wars and having avatars to represent them. I might keep it in mind.

Why would you wanna roleplay 'From The Depths'? Just because it works as a game doesn't mean it works as an RP. Reminds me about the concept of roleplaying minceraft, ew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back