• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From dystopian to something-something Matrix like idea, click here to know more!

Which one interest you the most? Please reply to the thread so i can tag you when we started!

• Faithfulness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Choices, Choices

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Faithfulness (Dystopian-futuristic RP)

Inspired by this and this

You- No, we lived in this sick country. Or unfortunate enough to born here.

Well, if you are one of the Faithful, then you don't need to worry. Just follow whatever you say, be an obedience dog to the government and they'll give you meat with it's bone. Even if it means blinding yourself from the truth. If you want to eat something nice, it is something that you have to do. And maybe, if you gather enough Point, they will award you with a home. A nice apartment in the Inner District and if the Government trust you enough maybe a luxurious home in the Central. And then they'll tighten the leash around you and you'll forever be their dog. Maybe their guard god.

But only fools would follow the Government blindly. It is disgusting to see how our Government is simply corrupt with no one trying to do
anything to help turning the country for something better- Ah, sorry, that's my phone... Sweet, the reduced my Point by a hundred. I have a Negative number now. Let me finish my monologue, before the Garde drag me out and throw me into the Lower District- What?! No-No- Put that away from m-

Basically a country that puts a Point as a system for their citizen. It is something that will reward the citizens for their obedience. You sang the national song, +10. You praised the President, +10. The more you collect the more benefit and reward you get, if you collect enough Point and seen as a loyalist the Government might recruit you.

And in reverse, if you insult the Government or criticize it then your Point will be reduced. If you reached a Negative number, then you will be exiled to the Lower District (if not the Outer to be, practically, kicked out of the Country thought you still have the chance to return inside) for 're-education'. The Government guard dogs, Garde, is some kind of a armed police that is not afraid to shoot down anyone who create... 'disturbance'.

The story will take place in Zone #4, one of the many cities located in Lower District.

Choices, Choices

Inspired by this and a litte bit of this

It feels like a dream. A lucid dream, maybe, because it felt so real. A little girl is with you inside a small, rectangular white room. You noticed that the girl is wearing a white dress, too. The girl said something, but you couldn't hear anything. The girl, still expressionless, took out two pills. A blue one in the left, a red one in the right.

"Choose," The girl whispered. "Don't you want to know?"

"See what?"
You might reply, but the girl didn't answer. You bit your lower lip and choose one randomly.

Matrix like idea i mentioned in the title. The blue will give you the ability to enter their world, while the red one give you the ability to fight them.

Of course, you can say that you choose neither but where's the fun of it?

@too much idea Can't choose, both of them look great! In Faithfulness, are their rebels that attempt to fight the government? Or is the government too powerful to even try?

TheWolfKeeper said:
@too much idea Can't choose, both of them look great! In Faithfulness, are their rebels that attempt to fight the government? Or is the government too powerful to even try?
Thank you!

A mix of both, actually. Everyone who decided to play the Rebel will have to find some way to finally spark the Rebellion, while trying to evade the Garde.

[QUOTE="too much idea]Thank you!
A mix of both, actually. Everyone who decided to play the Rebel will have to find some way to finally spark the Rebellion, while trying to evade the Garde.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh, I see. Faithfulness has my vote, then.

I kind of like the Faithfulness RP idea. It just seems like more of a fun and more open RP than the other one.

TheWolfKeeper said:
That's three.
Yup!

I will wait for one/two more player before we start. We can start as a small group of rebels and Garde in Zone #4 :D

I might start as an average citizen who leans towards joining the government, but ends up with rebels.

TheWolfKeeper said:
I might start as an average citizen who leans towards joining the government, but ends up with rebels.
Cool, it's alright :)

When the rp start i will play as a captain of the Garde, and would love it if someone could play as a recruiter for the Rebels

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hi hi hi hi I love the faithfulness one I've been looking for a dystopia for eeeeeeever so I'm interested!

[/QUOTE]
Hurrah!! We just need one more player to start!!

Lost said:
We could just start, and have others join later.
@too much idea
Sounds good to me. I could make the RP while waiting for the plot to start you guys could interact, explore the world and building the settings :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back