• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk 'Till Dawn - OOC Thread

I'll be posting tomorrow of her coming back from her mothers. Been working and busy tomorrow I'll have a part day off lol.

Great :3
About to go stay with the other half (he's taking me out to dinner to celebrate 6 months together (ew, we're one of those couples))
Congrats! I'm just prepping for my one year soon :33:

Thanks! xD
We're actually one of those couples that make fun of other cutie couples, then realise we are those people :P
This is THE best.

I'm going to go ahead and post my CS on the Character thread here even though I sent it in a PM to Toaster Muffins just so the rest of y'all can see it too.

Congrats! I'm just prepping for my one year soon :33:

This is THE best.

I'm going to go ahead and post my CS on the Character thread here even though I sent it in a PM to Toaster Muffins just so the rest of y'all can see it too.
Thanks! Congrats back :3

Everything's looking gooooood~

Just gotta figure out where my character (Harper) fits into the social fabric of Dawn Springs.
If he needs a friend, Nate loves people!
He works in the local bar and is a photographer - maybe Harper could play in the bar or use Nate's photography for publicity projects or something :3 Gives them a reason to know each other.

If he needs a friend, Nate loves people!
He works in the local bar and is a photographer - maybe Harper could play in the bar or use Nate's photography for publicity projects or something :3 Gives them a reason to know each other.
I really love these ideas, the only problem I think we'd run into is that usagi froggy usagi froggy has it in the Information Section that the people in the two towns don't travel between them except for rare exceptions. I mean I would totally be so down for this as long as it was approved!

I really love these ideas, the only problem I think we'd run into is that usagi froggy usagi froggy has it in the Information Section that the people in the two towns don't travel between them except for rare exceptions. I mean I would totally be so down for this as long as it was approved!
My bad for forgetting where my own character lives ;-; it's been a long day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back