• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk 'Till Dawn - OOC Thread

Dat feel when you watch a thread but still only get notifs for your posts being liked on it for some reason :/

Anyway, me is backs from work and very excited to get things goin' fo realzies. I'll go ahead and pop my relationship chart up now and put our established friend group up there though ^^

I probably won't be around much until tomorrow night (U.K. Time here) as I have some family stuff, I'll get to catching up if need be though! o7

I probably won't be around much until tomorrow night (U.K. Time here) as I have some family stuff, I'll get to catching up if need be though! o7
That's fine! Finishing up calendar right now, and then I'll be making the first post! So far there's a New Year's Festival and a Flower Festival (To be explained), but I can't think of a third event...

HEY NERDS GO LOOK AT THE FIRST POST. YOU GUYS CAN START WITH YOUR CHARACTERS WAKING UP AND FINDING THE LETTERS OR THEIR MORNING ROUTINE OR SMTH. HAVE FUNNNNNN :D

(also, I didn't feel like tagging all of you or deleting crap, so I just copied the character list. Don't judge me!

Dawn would be that girl that submits a failed dish as an actual entry in the cooking contest lol

edit: and posted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back