• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From Dusk 'Till Dawn - OOC Thread

Sorry, been kind of busy with my new job. First day was a little stressful.

Mark was homeschooled, but I can change his bio so that he attended the school occasionally and always brought super yummy pastries and other baked goods. Or maybe the bakery has a dine in sort of area like a cafe and the other characters would visit because hey it's a cafe. Mr. and Mrs. Layfair would probably make Mark come out of the kitchen and talk to people his age.

I wanted to make him the shy type. A little awkward, but nothing edgy.

CactusWren CactusWren , I'd love one of those relationship charts. Can you make the background pastries or other baked foods?

IdeaLover IdeaLover
Ahh, it doesn't have to be a classmate in order to be childhood friends with the others! Dawn is the youngest at 19 so she's a few years too young to have been in the same grade as everybody. Maybe... they all met at a park somewhere, or they were neighbors?

Also I hope you enjoyed your relationships chart c':

Would the town be big enough that the children won't meet?

Also the mayor pretty much checks on each residents every now and then and he brings Dawn with him most of the time so maybe that's why Dawn knows your characters ever since they were kids

I could see Freddie hanging out at the park or anywhere natural and chill every now and then, plus he's friendly and has no qualms about talking to strangers so it's easy to imagine how he met all you guys' characters.

Also: HYPPPPEEEE, can't wait to get this started. ^.^

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus I was thinking maybe Luna would have a semi-close relationship with Nathan, as she could ask him to take photos for her blog! It'd help with Luna being a shy character as they could be a good duo!

. D O V E . D O V E Toaster Muffins said they were going to make a thread when everyone has their relationship chart. So far I've made... six or seven. I was just waiting for the rest to tell me what they wanted on theirs, but I might just finish off the relationship charts so that everyone has one anyway.

. D O V E . D O V E Toaster Muffins said they were going to make a thread when everyone has their relationship chart. So far I've made... six or seven. I was just waiting for the rest to tell me what they wanted on theirs, but I might just finish off the relationship charts so that everyone has one anyway.
Ahh, got it!

giphy.gif

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus I was thinking maybe Luna would have a semi-close relationship with Nathan, as she could ask him to take photos for her blog! It'd help with Luna being a shy character as they could be a good duo!
That's fine by me! Yay! Frendido for Nate :3
CactusWren CactusWren I'd be happy for you to go ahead and make one for me :3 No specifics required yet, except for the above of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back