• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy From Deifiore CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
I swear I am working on it I can’t deal with this pressure
:(
It’s okay if you don’t get it done by tonight, i’d Actually prefer if you could post it by tomorrow morning. Makes it easier for me since my WiFi just slows down during the night.

I’ll wait for everyone to finish their posts and then I’ll get mine done.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Lol might be funny but Belfor is a dude. A pretty looking dude though haha

You don’t need to change it I just wanted to make this brief gender announcement
Nice post though. Getting the ball rollin
Um...I know that. He's not the female she spotted, nor the green fellow. She hasn't even seen him yet, yet responded to him calling out.

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen I want the best explanation you can give me for that type of language, cause I put it into google translate and got nothing... Until I put it into the search bar and got a dictionary for Dovahzul; that stupid language of dragons from The Elder Scrolls.

Los means "is/are/am"
Hi is "you"
and Mulhaan means "unmoving/unchanging/still"

So your sentence translated in the best grammar possible can mean;
"Are you unmoving" or "unchanging" or "still".

yea that's about right, basically it doesn't have a word for stuck so unmoving fit pretty accurately
Remembrance Remembrance
You know, I have to make a response and I'm stuck in this dilemma on whether or not I should have Elis know dragon language or just have him be perfectly confused and in content.

Name:
Qiku Enkidu
Nickname:
Kuu
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Race:
Lalafell
Abilities/Skills:
Hydromancy-

Kuu has several abilities that involve the manipulation of water. Examples include a bullet of water that shoots as hard as a crossbow, slashes of water with his blade, and creating a spinning force field of water around allies.
Enhanced Senses-
Kuu can see, hear and smell much furthur than the average human thanks to his long ears and Lalafellan traits.
Hunting-
Whether it be monsters or humans, Kuu is excellent at picking out his quarry. His ability to track down living things has been enhanced by his phenomenal senses.
Survival-
After spending alot of time in the depths of the forest, Kuu is not only great at killing things, but also at not being killed. He can fair reasonably well in extreme temperatures, limited food, and other tribulations of the harsh wilderness.
Stealth-
Years of practice have made Kuu increasingly good at moving silently and unseen.
Strengths:
Determined-

When Kuu finds something he wants, there is little that can be done to stop him. He can be surprisingly patient when the rewards are high enough.
Versitale-
Kuu's magic has enough uses to be useful in many different combat situations.
Weaknesses:
Greedy-

Whether it be shiny things or cool new items, Kuu's bags are constantly filling with stuff that he sees lying around unattended.
Prideful-
Kuu is quite easily offended, especially when he's called short by any big, smelly humans.
Cowardly-
Kuu shamelessly believes that you can simply run away from unpleasant things. As someone wise once said, sometimes running away is winning!
Appearance:
214af8a22cce083076747c7a5744fce6.jpg
Qiku Enkidu is a fully grown Lalafell, a species that grows no larger than a human toddler. His bright red eyes and pointy ears allow him to see and hear much better than the average human, not to mention his powerful little nose. He can occasionally be found with a scowl of some sort, as he sometimes grows frustrated by the stupidity of the big dumb humans surrounding him all the time.
Personality:
Kuu is quite the mischievous person. He is not afraid of stealing, lying, and pretending in order to get the things he wants. Most of the actions he takes are for selfish reasons that aim to increase his personal welfare. This is doesn't mean he lacks values, he just wrongly thinks that what he does is the normal thing to do. This can be blamed on the harsh environment that he was in throughout his childhood.
Bio:
Qiku was born in a small community of Lalafells in a corner of Orius. The people around him were all dedicated to their studying of magic, and those without a talent for it studied the skill religiously in the hopes of making contributions for their allies. Although Kuu was extraordinarily talented in his area of magic, he disregarded his natural abilities and caused trouble for his family and friends instead. His lack of morals were enough to drive him to thievery, and eventually, the village's mayor banned him from their society.

Rejected and lost, Qiku had to fend for himself in the woods outside of Orius. He barely survived the long treck through the forest in search of shelter. Eventually Kuu found a way out of the forest and stumbled into a poor village in the desert. Here, the young boy posed as a human child and was brought into a group of peasant orphans. Of course, Qiku wasn't gonna spend all day sitting around with a bunch of stinky human babies. He spent daily life stealing food or convincing stupid humans to give it to him for free. As time went on Qiku learned more about surviving daily life, and after a long time of petty crimes he was forced to leave the children who quickly out grew him. He decided to once again isolate himself in the forest where he wouldn't be around humans all the time.

His life once again became about living off the forest's land and occasionally popping into a human village to borrow their things. However, he never expected a hole to open in the world and bring monsters beyond his imagination.
Equipment on hand:
Besides a small collection of small cloaks, Kuu usually carries around a large dagger that he uses to swiftly stab things to death.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back