Other Friends You Will Never Forget

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya!

So I mentioned a while ago in a status update: A lot of people seem to fear being forgotten. Which is definitely understandable. But it's one of the fears we can all definitely help. So I ask you this question: Who on this site will you never forget? - A friend that really made an impact on you. They may have said something life-saving to you, maybe they've known you for years. Or maybe even just a few months! Tag them below, and say why they've made an impact on you. And why you'll never forget them. Be true to your heart, and please don't just write one sentence. Be respectful, and have fun! Get as emotional as you want, you're welcome here.

So! I'd like to get started.

First and foremost, I can't leave out my brother, @LegoLad659.

Legolad is my irreplaceable and dear brother. He's helped me through tough times, brought a smile to my face, and shaped who I am as a person. I wouldn't be the same without him, and I'm grateful that he's here with me. He's fun to be around, and he's fun to play video games with. Even though he can probably kick my butt in Smash Bros, and he can certainly annihilate me in a fair game of Starcraft, I still look up to him. His straightforward judgement and his tendency to stick to the rules religiously is very admirable, and I sometimes wish my brain could work in the same ways as his. Yes, he's my brother. And I love him. <3

Another one I'd like to mention right off the bat is @Phadia.

Phadia is a dear friend of mine, I met awhile back. Back then, she had an anime profile picture of a girl with angel wings. That was back before the update! Either way, Phadia is the kindest person, and a good person to goof around with. We've had several profile wars, and we've shared many stories. One of the things she shares with me is my love for the widely known game: Undertale. I introduced it to her a little while back, and that's made our friendship that much stronger. She's supportive in times of need, and she's always thankful for everything given to her. She's got a good personality, and a humorous heart. Even if a little psychopathic at times. :D  

I'd like to at least mention @NicoDirge, as well.

Nicodirge was a good friend of mine. He had a bit of an obsession with Shadow of the Colossus, and I am sad to say that I've never played it. But whenever I hear the name of the game, I don't think of it the same way. Nicodirge was also really fun to discuss things with, he had a good head on his shoulders, and I really looked up to him. He was pretty fun to RP with, as well, but I'm afraid my RPing skills never quite met his. Either way, it was fun to talk about video games with him, and he pointed me to a really good song or two. He had to leave due to personal reasons, and I really miss him. But hopefully he's doing good, and we can meet again someday.

You kidding? You've beaten me plenty of times in the past xD

Do I hear a challenge coming on?

The answer:

fb_share_challengeyou-1.jpg

@Asperix0

This person is truly an awesome dude. They make me laugh and I have fun goofing around with them

@CharmyPie

This person is amazing. They've helped me through stuff and also make me laugh. 

@Rayischo

This dude rocks. They are a great person and make my day a lot. They are fun to talk to and I love messing around with you

@uncanny wanderer

This person is awesome. I met them because of their introduction thread and they joined my server soon after that. They are fun to talk to and make me laugh

@Trust (no longer online)

This person is really cool. They help me relieve boredom and I've had lots of fun messing about with them over RPN

Even though I haven't known these people for a long period of time, they bring joy into my oh so depressing life, and I thank them for that

Oh, it looks like it's my turn!  Friends I will never forget:

(Friends/people I barely know but like a lot xD )

@Legend:D

Not only is he kind, he also has a great sense of humor, we never properly introduced ourselves on RpN, instead, we became friends on Discord. We have many things in common, from the interest in creepy lewd shit to our 10/10 jokes, which are usually lewd anyway >_<. 

@CharmyPie

What can I say? Harem queen, harem life. I found Charmy on RpN, but never got to know much about her, she has a great sense of humor (yes, it's lewd again), she's also very kind, and supportive. If you're looking for the ultimate harem queen, please go to Charmy. In all seriousness, she's a good friend, and queen.

@uncanny wanderer

At first, I had absolutely no idea who they were, but eventually got to know her through Discord! (yes, it's all Discord). Like the others, she's just as kind, she's also shy, a trait which I also happen to share. I feel as if I could trust her, but time will reveal :P. btw pls respond 2 discord thx

@AriaPsiana389

I don't think she'd want me to talk about her in great detail, but she's a kind and a good person. I've never told anyone so much about myself before, she is accepting and likes pokemon (who doesn't?). She also needs to respond to me on Discord before I die of lack of communication. Omarly is a fat cat. 

I'm not going to include people who haven't had that much of an impact on me, If I have managed to miss someone then I'm going to cry in a corner. 

I hope to get to know these people better. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back