Looking for Friends to play video games with. Or to just talk and hang

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I been really lonely. Feeling isolated. Especially with a big move just last year after my birthday. 5 months in a new state so far and it’s been weighing down on me.

I’ll start by introducing myself. I’m Nokumi. Some people know me as Surgess skull or yamada. I’m 21. With a lot of disabilities. Living at home with my dad. No job. But I do do art. And sell my art. I love video games. Especially those I can play with others. I also love anime! There’s a lot of anime I haven’t seen or just don’t like but I’ll list a bunch I do like. I like documentaries and cats. documentaries on dinosaurs or nature is a plus. And I love to be friends with anyone and everyone unless given a reason otherwise.

Please be 18 or older I need some friends around my age

five nights at Freddie’s (I haven’t played in years)

Undertale

Minecraft (I have online play)

Animal crossing (new horizons) (I have online play)

Stranded deep (I’m pretty sure I can play with other people but I haven’t figured out how to get my switch to let me)

(Many more but I’d be here for a while if I listed the games)

one piece (have not finished)

Naruto shippuden. (Netflix hasn’t updated so idk if I finished also been 3 years since I watched it)

Seven deadly sins!

HunterXhunter (I’m too broke to buy the mangas I’ve only seen the free anime episodes on Netflix my dad provides)

Blue period (just started watching)

Inuyasha! (Gotta rewatch)

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? (Gotta rewatch also)

Fairytale (I fell into a depression mid watching this. Gotta pick it back up)

Dragon ball (I mainly seen part of the super series back when I actually had cable.)

Boondocks (interesting anime only seen parts back when I had cable)

(I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting but here’s a starter pack)

Hopefully this draws in some friends…

Hey! My name is Renton, or Cabbage... Frog... Whatever you like. If you wanna be friends I am always down to make new ones. I play games, and watch anime. I don't play every single video game or watch every single anime but I'm always up for getting into an Anime/Game if I have friends that are. If you wanna be friends, just let me know :D

Hey! My name is Renton, or Cabbage... Frog... Whatever you like. If you wanna be friends I am always down to make new ones. I play games, and watch anime. I don't play every single video game or watch every single anime but I'm always up for getting into an Anime/Game if I have friends that are. If you wanna be friends, just let me know :D
GLADLY! What anime’s have you seen? Any game I mentioned interests you?

I spent a few hours on Undertale a long time ago, but I never finished it >_<
Dang- really? Good ending for pacifist. I can’t bring myself to do neutral or genocide. Love the characters too much. So I just keep playing pacifist. And things changed a little the more I did pacifist

Dang- really? Good ending for pacifist. I can’t bring myself to do neutral or genocide. Love the characters too much. So I just keep playing pacifist. And things changed a little the more I did pacifist
It’s hard to make friends when everyone is trying to hurt you >_<

Are you looking for new roleplays? My gamemaster is searching for additional players. Please check out his forum if you are interested: Amaranth
I read a little. And I have a few questions. Is this on rpnation? I don’t have discord. Is this a d&d?? If so I might not but I’ll consider it

I read a little. And I have a few questions. Is this on rpnation? I don’t have discord. Is this a d&d?? If so I might not but I’ll consider it
This is 100% on RPN, and afaik this is an original RP (I have never even played D&D before so I have no idea what it is). You can ask the gamemaster (Wolf) for more information. He is a really friendly fluffy wolf that would be able to answer (almost) all of your queries ^_^

Has anyone played “stranded deep”??? I’m really craving the game but it’s so boring alone…. I’m pretty sure I can play with friends but

I don’t know if it’s cross platform

Or how to play with friends

Anyone up for a conversation on music? I can send a Spotify playlist I have. If I can figure out how to send it-

I think i forgot a few but I’ll list them below

“When your evil” by -Aurelio Voltaire

“In the land of the dead” by -Aurelio Voltaire

“If darkness had a son” by Metallica

Users who are viewing this thread

Back