• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Friendly partners wanted!

amva

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Introduction

Hi, there!

I thought of coming back with a slightly more detailed partner search so maybe my roleplays will last longer, though I’m very content with the ones I have right now, I do have the times for various more.

First of all I want to mention that I want to find friends through this search as much as I do roleplaying partners, so if you aren’t into ooc chat I’m not the girl for you. Roleplaying for me without any kind of ooc chat is just awkward and uncomfortable.

Now, I will introduce myself a little, because as I said I am looking for potential friends who I can roleplay with.

I am Ali, female and 24, from GMT timezone. English is not my first language but I do proofread all I can, even if some mistakes always slip past me. I’m a little awkward, but I get more comfortable the more you talk to me and I can become very chatty. I love to read and write fanfics, to share screen and watch an anime together or one of us playing a video game as we chat, to share pet pictures and headcanons and songs I think fit our ships and to draw some scenes of our roleplay (even though my art is still beginners level).

But what I love the most is to have someone I just can share silly thoughts and jokes with, or even profound philosophical opinions. I’m just a really lonely person, and due to my circumstances my only way of socializing right now is through my roleplaying partners. I promise I’m kind and nice, so I hope we can be friends!

Requirements

There’s just a few things I look for in a roleplaying partner:

• Someone 18+, 20+ even better. I just feel more comfortable the closer you are to my age.
  • Someone literate, I usually like long replies, especially writing them, so if you are going to come at me with a “please don’t write more than 200 words” request, it’s gonna be hard for me to write a reply I’m comfortable with. It’s not so much about writing a ton as not putting a limit to my inspiration. It is also nice to have someone who can more or less match, but it’s okay if you write 200-300 words less than me, as long as you give me enough to reply to.
  • Willing to have the main pairing be MxM. Side pairings can perfectly be MxF or FxF, but I’m just much more likely to keep interest in the roleplay if the main pairing is MxM. That said, I’m totally okay with writing more than one main character. The more the merrier!
  • Someone willing to get to know me, to talk to me and to try to become a friend. This is the most important requirement!
  • Third person, past tense, paragraph style it’s what I’m used to. I’m not comfortable with first person or chat text unless the characters are texting.
  • If you have discord for ooc chat better. I don’t care if we roleplay on PMs, Gdocs, Email or discord, but discord is easier to chat and plot, though I can do that through PMs too, but I’ll be slower as push notifications don’t work on iPhone.
  • Someone patient. There’s times I cannot reply because I have family duties or I’m not in the mood for writing, but I will get to it. I never ghost and I’m always up for ooc chatter, so there’s never a reason to think I’ve forgotten about our roleplay.
  • Someone who likes plotting and world building would be preferred as I love it, but not necessary.

And that’s all I think, you can of course expect every one of these points to work from me towards you too!

Fandoms and ships

Ships I’m craving will be marked with a ☆ showing how much I want to roleplay that with one being the lowest interest to five being the maximum.

Bungou Stray Dogs

• Dazai Osamu x Nakahara Chuuya ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • Nakajima Atsushi x Akutagawa Ryunosuke ☆☆
  • Dazai Osamu x Nakahara Chuuya x Nakajima Atsushi ☆☆☆
  • Edogawa Ranpo x Edgar Allan Poe ☆☆☆

My Hero Academia (fair warning I’m only caught up with the anime)

• Midoriya Izuku x Todoroki Shouto ☆☆☆☆
  • Bakugou Katsuki x Uraraka Ochako ☆☆
  • Bakugou Katsuki x Kirishima Eijirou ☆☆
  • Aizawa Shouta x Yamada Hizashi ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Shinsou Hitoshi x almost any male of class 1-A ☆☆☆

Persona 5

• Kurusu Akira x Akechi Goro ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Kurusu Akira x Kitagawa Yusuke ☆☆☆☆
  • Kurusu Akira x Sakamoto Ryuji ☆☆
  • Kitagawa Yusuke x Sakura Futaba ☆☆☆

You can ask me for other fandoms or ships, maybe I’m in the mood for them and just forgot!! I’m also willing to play originals, I’m just too lazy to list parings right now, but you can ask!

I hope I got someone’s interest, happy roleplaying and happy 2020!

Potential S-Class level prospect— Meimo(e), age 21— on the case! I too am a person of lacking companionship of the friend-kind and possess the endearing traits of open-mindedness, flexibility, and a tendency to engage in playful existential crisis-inducing discussions! ;3: As an aspiring Light Novelist with works to contain several accounts of MxM, I do believe we will get along quite sugoi-ly if I do say so myself, umu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back