• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Freshly baked plots!

Eagershadow3

Heretic

tumblr_mossdoLDXT1sqw1e5o1_500.gif

• Welp what is there to say about me. In s highschool student, so don't expect me to reply instantly (especially on weekdays). I don't really care what you call me, even if it's a pet name.

I consider myself a decent roleplayer. Nothing special about my writing, so rarely expect a post full of a wave of feels. I think my strong suit in writing is world building, since that's mostly what I do.

I might dissappear randomly, and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I just lose interest in stuff, but if it's my own roleplay then I'll most likely stay on til the end.

I roleplay males, and I use anime pictures for my character description. My favorite genre include of, fantast, medieval, modern fantasy, and some steampunk.

I'm a chilled back dude, so if you want to chat in Ooc, then by all means please do so.

I really love the second plot! It reminds me of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time but with monsters and I love it! I would love to Rp that one with you, if you'll have me!

lonecoyote said:
I really love the second plot! It reminds me of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time but with monsters and I love it! I would love to Rp that one with you, if you'll have me!
I love that movie! One of my all time favorite anime movies!

Hello

When you say you only do FxM is it only for romance, or is it for every kind of roleplay?

I am interested in your second plot, but I would rather play a male (then there would be no romance).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back