• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fresh Meat {Zombie Apocalypse RP}

jzc9UkS.gif

If we're looking for a bunch of people, I'm cool with joining the waiting list.

This does have a bunch of interest, someone should take the initiative and make it. I would but I know nothing about running RPs.

This does have a bunch of interest, someone should take the initiative and make it. I would but I know nothing about running RPs.
I can re-create a roleplay thread if you want, I wanna know who else would be on board before I break my balls though.

I can re-create a roleplay thread if you want, I wanna know who else would be on board before I break my balls though.
Seems reasonable enough to me, I think we should assume that anyone that expressed interest in the time period after FF stopped responding would also be willing to join, given it follows a similar premise.

Alright guys, let's have some input here.
Where should we start the roleplay at?
I'm working on a starting plot to get us so we don't have to think about it later, then I'll work on a quick character sheet tab for those who've still to make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back