• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern french perfume (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

fairyfawn

respectless
welcome to the onsite OOC for the pirate roleplay, french perfume!

Here you can chat with each other, ask me any questions that you might have, tell me what role you would like to apply for, as well as any character ideas that you might have too!

omg hello!! okay soโ€” iโ€™m considering so many positions (they are all *chefโ€™s kiss*), but iโ€™m vibing with either first mate, gunner, or cook because iโ€™m โœจindecisiveโœจ.

Iโ€™m thinking of trying out for the carpenter or cook!

Thinking of the surgeon myself. Looks like we have a good spread of interest in the different roles so far.

we love to see it! iโ€™ve decided on the first mate position out of the three i was considering.

i definitely look forward to seeing everyone's characters! i am currently working on writing up the lore which should be posted sometime tomorrow as well as the applications! ^^

applications thread is here!

how long has the crew been together? working on my character's backstory/how they joined the crew and was wondering

lore is finally up!

Hey there, I've been very much interested in pirate RP's lately, I'm going to apply for the surgeon :)
question: if my character doesn't get accepted could I create a new one for a place that hasn't been taken? such as an addition to the new crew?

Hey there, I've been very much interested in pirate RP's lately, I'm going to apply for the surgeon :)
question: if my character doesn't get accepted could I create a new one for a place that hasn't been taken? such as an addition to the new crew?
Thank you for the interest!

Honestly, if someone else's OC gets the surgeon role, then you could make an OC for a spot that has yet to be taken ^^

good afternoon y'all i am rotating character concepts at warp speed

giphy.webp

bastien should be up by lunch today!

the first mate has made his arrival ๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back