• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•—π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•™ π•‘π•–π•£π•—π•¦π•žπ•– (𝕠𝕠𝕔 π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕)

It'd be so fun if Shengzhe and Sharp were both accepted! It'd be so funny if Sharp just insults people in Chinese and someone asks what he said and Shengzhe just says something nicer and completely different in order not to make them angry.

🀣🀣 Oh my god, that is exactly what would happen.

Sharp: "WΓ‘ngbādΓ n, biΓ© zΓ i lΓ ngfΓ¨i wΗ’ de shΓ­jiānle!" ["Son of a b*tch, don't waste my time!"]
Shengzhe: *fans himself a little faster* "He said he is grateful for the insight and will take your suggestion into thought"
Sharp: "HΔ“i, HΔ“i, HΔ“i, JiΓ o tāmen biǎo zi" [Hey, hey, hey, call them a bitch too.]
Shengzhe: "He also would like to compliment your choice in clothing today, that it suits your skin color."

Man, i would love it if Sharp just spoke Chinese so EVERYTHING had to be translated, but that wouldn't be too good for RP purposes, but it would be a cool challenge to see if I could RP without much dialogue... πŸ€”

Yeeeeeeeah, that’s always may favorite part to write. As much as I love the Qing dynasty, there was a lot of bad. Shengzhe is still a kind man though and tries to be optimistic.

I think we are just missing applications for the first mate, royal and spy, correct??

Yes, all roles except for those have been applied for. Though if I remember correctly, interest has been expressed in those roles.

Im split on first mate / spy, haha so i was waiting for someone to apply for one so i could nab the other πŸ˜…

Woooooah y’all super active LMAO

I’m just wondering what roles have been taken so far. Just so I know what sorta direction I want to go in for

Woooooah y’all super active LMAO

I’m just wondering what roles have been taken so far. Just so I know what sorta direction I want to go in for
This is an application based roleplay so even if someone has applied for a role, you can still apply for the same role!

But so far we have applications for everything except first mate, royal, and spy ^^

This is an application based roleplay so even if someone has applied for a role, you can still apply for the same role!

But so far we have applications for everything except first mate, royal, and spy ^^

Ooooh okay, neat. I was gonna go first mate, spy, or cook route anyways. Depends on how I feel when I start lol

Does the 23rd just seem sooooo far away to anyone else? lol

Yes XD
I keep finding myself refreshing the application page even though I know for a fact that no one has posted since I last checked lmao

Yes XD
I keep finding myself refreshing the application page even though I know for a fact that no one has posted since I last checked lmao
I am so glad to hear I'm not the only one that's compulsively refreshing the tabs! Just so impatient haha

haaaa how do people write so fast. two new applications are up and I'm still working on mine πŸ˜“

haaaa how do people write so fast. two new applications are up and I'm still working on mine πŸ˜“

You've still got two more days! ^^

It took me four before I was able to post something so you're still ahead of me lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back