• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•—π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•™ π•‘π•–π•£π•—π•¦π•žπ•– (𝕠𝕠𝕔 π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕)

*Faints* I did so much writing today @~@
But on the bright side, I should have a sheet finished soon XD
I can't wait to see what you have cooking up! Still thinking of going for the carpenter?

Is it weird that I sort of want a bio for Minnow? 🐱 Haha

I can already see that Lucy is going to mispronounce his name every time just to get on his nerves lol
Oml I love that so much XD

"Fer-nane-do"
"No- no it's Fer-nahn-do. No 'nane'" *Makes guttural cat sounds* "Too harsh- I'm choking, the- the noise should not kill you. It's Nahn- see? Nahn, like-" *Snaps trying to think of the word* "Like breathe- like air."

Oml I love that so much XD

"Fer-nane-do"
"No- no it's Fer-nahn-do. No 'nane'" *Makes guttural cat sounds* "Too harsh- I'm choking, the- the noise should not kill you. It's Nahn- see? Nahn, like-" *Snaps trying to think of the word* "Like breathe- like air."
Secretly she knows exactly how to pronounce it but she just keeps making up wild mispronunciations until he realizes she’s being a little shit πŸ˜‚

Shengzhe would do no such thing. He has the fun task of patching up you heathens. I'm in love with everyone in the applications so far :) They are all so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back