• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•—π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•™ π•‘π•–π•£π•—π•¦π•žπ•– (𝕠𝕠𝕔 π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕)

You've still got two more days! ^^

It took me four before I was able to post something so you're still ahead of me lol

That’s true, hope I can get it done in time. I just hope to make someone who will fit in with everyone else really! So far there are some amazing characters already

The 23rd is finally here!

If anyone needs an extension, then please let me know! But I will be accepting sheets today.

Haaaaa I’m almost done

I should be able to get mine up by like 11ish (est)

What role are you applying for?
you know it has been a ride, but it started off as royal, then it started to morph into spy, so in between spy and first mate now πŸ˜… I'm leaning towards spy but once I finish writing a few more things maybe it'll become more clear

606 606 Hey! So, I think you mentioned applying for either the first mate, spy, or cook role if I remember correctly? If you were planning on applying for spy or cook, then you can go ahead! As I will most likely allow and accept 2 people for 1 position like I did in the last French Perfume roleplay!

606 606 Hey! So, I think you mentioned applying for either the first mate, spy, or cool role if I remember correctly? If you were planning on applying for spy or cook, then you can go ahead! As I will most likely allow and accept 2 people for 1 position like I did in the last French Perfume roleplay!
Ahh yes! Thats a bit of a relief. I have def been leaning more towards spy

Ehe~ thanks! Cannot express how many FC's i went through before i landed on that one πŸ˜…
excited to be apart of the crew~
XD Well yes she's pretty, but I was more so complimenting her sheet

Your writing

that's all I meant 😭

Not that both the fc and cs are nice

Okay well, now I'm just stupid. You'll learn very fast that I DO NOT pick up on things very fast XD

don't mind me forgetting people compliment my writing for some reason haha πŸ˜…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back