• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Freestyle] Young Ghosts - Looking for Group

It is the year 2002. "What happened?" you wonder. You look down and... "I cast no shadow!" You turn around and see your own body. Your own, dead body.

Slowly, you begin to realize that you are a ghost.

"But I don't know anything about this!" you think. "What do I do now?"

You ask the people around you for help, but no one can see or hear you. No one. Beginning to feel scared, you run around and - finally! Other ghosts! But... They're all in the same situation!

You decide to stick together and try to figure out how to be a ghost. And - will you ever be able to be seen by your beloved, living friends and family members?

IMG_20180819_022313.jpg

A few hours later...

Someone knocks at your mother's door. Your mother opens and sees two police officers. She asks them in and after they have taken a seat, their faces become notably serious.
"I'm sorry..." one of them says. "But your child was found dead in the park."

"No!" your mother screams frantically. "No..." She sinks down onto a chair, covers her eyes with her hands and cries...
IMG_20180819_022527.jpg

As the title suggests, I'm looking for some people to do a freestyle fantasy roleplay about people who have just now become ghosts.

You can play ghosts or their living - and grieving - friends and family members.

While they were living, your characters can have been any type of creature and so can their friends and family. Vampires, werewolves, humans - whatever you wish.

I hope I've caught your interest!

Attachments

• IMG_20180819_022313.jpg
    IMG_20180819_022313.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back